Dorian you Faggot, get in here!!!

a guy I work with has a hernia...he was working with it for a week or two before he finally went to the doctor and the doctor said, "Yeah, you can't work anymore until we fix that."

had a hernia operation when I was 1 ... my cock even then was too heavy to carry around

My pubis is feeling slightly better, the pain has now fully concentrated in my lower back. I'm in some fucked up pain reading RC right now, but God damn I'm addicted to you guys. Coincidentally I got a verbal for 3 call offs in a 5 month period yesterday, so that bursts any hopes of calling in without suffering a reeming. Life fucking blows. Negars frolic down M.L.K blvd picking gnats out of their corn bread, as I sit here a hoveled human wreck. BAHHHHHHHHHH!

LOL @ Lurch
Anyway, yeah, not getting a hernia treated can lead to tissue death and yep, you guessed it, gangrene. Hang in there Jerry!

Oh, is this the Official Free Medical Advice Thread?

Well I have an old shoulder injury from when I was a kid (13 or more years ago) which still causes me pain when I move my shoulder a lot or sometimes just out of the blue. Is there any point in going to a doctor after all these years? And if so, what kind of doctor specializes in this sort of thing?

A shoulder is a horrible thing to throw out of wack. I have buddies who still have a hard time using their blades to full capacity due to nagging H.S football injuries. One of which could have had a good run at the collegiate level, that dream was brought to dust from a fucked up shoulder.

I've already decided that if this isn't going to go away, I'm just going to get addicted to pain killers. No biggy.

A shoulder is a horrible thing to throw out of wack. I have buddies who still have a hard time using their blades to full capacity due to nagging H.S football injuries. One of which could have had a good run at the collegiate level, that dream was brought to dust from a fucked up shoulder.

I've already decided that if this isn't going to go away, I'm just going to get addicted to pain killers. No biggy.

My shoulders are fucked up too. I just deal with it. I'll be teaching my son to avoid lifting weights. It fucks up your joints. I'm terrified of what daily life will be like when I'm in my 70s. Like Jerry, I'll just get addicted to pain killers. It can't be that bad.

I actually have been going more of the cardio route as of late since, let's face it, it's more practical to be in cardiovascular shape. Besides, Im big enough.

Not to mention all the money I save from all the food and supps I intake.

If I do lift, I go light and only wait 60 seconds between sets.