DOWN / IN SOLITUDE US Tour

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
Looks like In Solitude are opening for Down. I have noticed the Chicago show is at Pop's in Sauget on Sept 17th and I heard there will be one in Libertyville Sept 16 at Austin’s Fuel Room

Damn, Down in Libertyville again. I didn't go the first time, and I doubt my wife will want to go see a metal show on her birthday, even if it is about 15 minutes from my house.

Damn, Down in Libertyville again. I didn't go the first time, and I doubt my wife will want to go see a metal show on her birthday, even if it is about 15 minutes from my house.

damn, tell her you are going out to get her something real special and go to the show and come back with a carton of milk, eggs, flour and tell her to make a cake for herself.

I really want to see In Solitude but taking the day off work for a 30 minute set and a room full of douchebags isnt really selling me on this show.

Not that I'd be able to go due to a certain festival, but I'm surprised this is in Libertyville again. Down pretty much are a given sellout at HOB whenever they come.