Downloadable Metal Videos!!!!

Phantumwolf

Author Of Moonwarriors
:tickled:

Hi everyone,

Thought you might like this.
I came across a site while surfing that has lots of metal vids you can download.
:headbang:

Bands include:

Blind Guardian
Nightwish
Gamma Ray
Therion
Helloween
Amon Amarth
King Diamond
Anvil
Black Sabbath
Moonspell
Immortal
the list goes on and on!!!!!!

Wait until you see Therion and Evergrey do their own rendition of Accept's "Balls To the Wall" !

The videos are in different formats, so you may have to dowmload the appropriate player.

The URL is below:

http://www.immortalvideos.com

I'm freakin' glad I found this site!!!! :tickled: :headbang:

Hey Steve, maybe you guys could put some Power Quest vids on there. That would be cool!!!
Just a suggestion though.

Also, how's the 3rd Album coming along?
Any hold ups due to the empty drummer's chair, or are things falling into place quite well?

I can't wait for the third 'Quest album.
I know you guys have something awesome in store for us (as always) :D

That's not a bad idea dude as we have server space issues at the moment!

3rd album....well all the writing is done and we'll be bringing you news of the new drummer this week.

After the Dream Evil gig in November we return to the studio for a week to demo 3 of the new songs for the Japanese label and then I anticipate finishing the recording in February 2005. We'll do our level best for you guys!

:worship: That's Great News about the album maybe being completed in February 05. I want to hear the demo first. :D But I know it wont happen. :cry: We want nothing more then your best. :headbang: I have always enjoyed your music. Both Steve's are very talented musicians. Gotta go :wave: bye bye