Downloading

WILKS

Sep 9, 2002
Underground
Visit site
IS IT GOOD OR BAD? I LOVE IT I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE NEWER SAXON STUFF LIKED BROUGHT THE ALBUM. I DONT AGREE WITH DOWNLOADING A WHOLE ALBUS UNLESS THEY HAVE SOLD LOADS AND THE BANDS DONT NEED THE CASH.THAT GOES TO METALLICA I WAS THERE WHEN YOU STARTED YOU MONEY GRABBING BASTARDS I MEAN YOUR NOT SKINT ARE YOU.SORRY BOUT THAT BUT IT BUGS ME WHAT DO YOU LOT THINK?

I have downloaded more albums than I can listen to. I had to delete over 100 the other day to free up some disc space. If I do listen and like them then its time to burn them for the car and cd player. I always buy the releases by my favourite bands though so don't worry Biff.

I've downloaded many albums, but as Conquistador says I allways buy real copies from my favorite bands. And it's good and cheap way to find out if a album is good or not, if you not want to take a chance to be disappointed. If they're good I can go and buy them! But downloading isn't good, it is theft. :eek:

I download only songs, no whole lalbums and never burn cds. I always buy my CDs bcos I dont think its fair to the band to download their music, also the quality is much better.
I agree its a good way to find out an album is goor or not and to discover new bands. :)

Can anyone recommend some good site's to download songs and albums? I want to get into new bands but it's expensive to go out and buy a CD, only to find you don't like it. I would definitely go out a buy a CD by a band that I liked, rather then mess around listening to their stuff on the pc. But it would be an inexpensive way to hear the songs first.

I wonder how the legal situation is when it comes to albums that are out of print...

(In other words: Bring "Rock The Nations" back in the shops!)