Dragonforce - Inhumane Rampage

Well I only listened to power metal when I was getting into the metal stuff centuries ago*g (Blind Guardian!)
But Mike's so fuckin right......I think that's the problem by so many guitar players nowadays. They are fast but they can't play a good tone or let a tone really sing. So many guitarist just try to get faster and faster but they don't concentrate on the tone, on how to play the string......there's so much dynamic in your playing by just hitting the strings different with your pick.

The same problem is dynamic in the songwriting in the metal scene......and I think that's one point that makes Opeth unique. They are one of the few bands in the metal genre that really have dynamic in their songstructure....even in the death metal parts......

Ah sorry.........I just got too excited, because what mike said was just what's always on my mind when I hear such bands....

It sounds dead because they use those cheesy Marshall JMP MIDI preamps and they use Whammy pedals to do all their silly bar dives. They're definitely fast, but all their songs sound exactly the same... I still find them entertaining sometimes though.

Kenneth R. said:
a bird in my ear told me that you will get your wish.

Who told you this?

Would be great of they did, any responce to that Mike?

By the way i saw Dragonforce last night and they pulled off all their solos and leads and it was alot of fun:Spin: . Good venue aswell at my uni Leeds met, although it was not as interesting as when Opeth stopped by and played the "grotto" venue as Mike called it of Granery Wharf under the Leeds railway station,lol.

hahaha dragonforce is the shittest thing i have ever herd but ive spoke to many people who truey think its realy good music hahaha what a bunch of wankers.

NoneSoVile said:
Who told you this?

Would be great of they did, any responce to that Mike?

By the way i saw Dragonforce last night and they pulled off all their solos and leads and it was alot of fun:Spin: . Good venue aswell at my uni Leeds met, although it was not as interesting as when Opeth stopped by and played the "grotto" venue as Mike called it of Granery Wharf under the Leeds railway station,lol.

You were at the Leeds gig last year!!!

Kicked arse yes?

Mike: "We'll only play Deliverence if you can name the entire line up of Europe"

*silence*

Crowd: "Joey Tempest!!!"

Mike: "Joey Tempest YES!!!"

Powers said:
You were at the Leeds gig last year!!!

Kicked arse yes?

Mike: "We'll only play Deliverence if you can name the entire line up of Europe"

*silence*

Crowd: "Joey Tempest!!!"

Mike: "Joey Tempest YES!!!"

Yep and it was my mate who named some of the other members of Europe. Great atmosphere and fun gig although £3.50 for a pint was shocking!

Well i had a mate up from London and we thought it would be a great idea to get pissed and stay up till 7am watching my music dvd collection. Woke up at 4pm very confused and hungover. A few moments during the opeth gig i thought i may actually throw up but i kept it down because im very metal. Also last time i saw opeth i was rather wasted and didn't remember it to well so really i did myself a favour. Alcohol great, isn’t it?