Dragonforce Mania!!!

I find the new Dragonforce trend to be disturbing, but it is not surprising. Most people have never heard of a good metal band in their life. I guess ignorance is bliss, so therefore Dragonforce = bliss :erk: to some people. Tis the usual with trendy types. Oh, and they have a cool logo :rolleyes:,

Dragonforce%20-%20Inhuman%20Rampage.jpg

I also believe there popularity is due in part to the fact that one of the Dragonforce memebers is Asian. I think some people get kind of intrigued by that and tend to get more into the music. I know it sounds kind of strange, but thats the first thing the drew my attention: the asian guitarist. I mean how often do see that in metal? Not very much. So that combined with proficient musicians results in a band that ppeople are going to find appealing.

Just a theory.

pac1288 said:
I also believe there popularity is due in part to the fact that one of the Dragonforce memebers is Asian. I think some people get kind of intrigued by that and tend to get more into the music. I know it sounds kind of strange, but thats the first thing the drew my attention: the asian guitarist. I mean how often do see that in metal? Not very much. So that combined with proficient musicians results in a band that ppeople are going to find appealing.

Just a theory.
they have an azn guitarist? omg i luv asia. so i will luv this band.

i don't see the appeal of an asian guitarist. D:

pac1288 said:

Just a theory.

dream theater has an asian bassist. did wonders for their overall popularity didn't it?

Prognostic said:
dream theater has an asian bassist. did wonders for their overall popularity didn't it?

I don't know, you tell me..maybe it did. The point is: It's just a theory. I could be right or I could be wrong...I really don't give a fuck.

This subject is pending. I will continue on when I'm sober.

metal_wrath said:
Negative.

I don't have the time to type out a huge reply or anything, but just know I am right. :)

yea, history would imply youre often correct.

such as youre astounding stroke of genius when you stated that gay males cannot contract the HIV virus through intercourse. that was a doozie.

NineFeetUnderground said:
yea, history would imply youre often correct.

such as youre astounding stroke of genius when you stated that gay males cannot contract the HIV virus through intercourse. that was a doozie.
lol @ your inability to make a coherent argument about anything I typedded

Bierbommetje said:
lmao, I wanna see that
Basically NFU stated that you will surely get aids from quoteunquote mouth to ass contact, which is wrong. I don't remember anyone mentioning "gay intercourse", although I'm sure NFU could write a book on that :lol: