dragonforce ripping off more than alexi?

every band these days is ripping off, it seems like all to shred has been already palyed over and over again by many people. Allthough there are many bands to rise and fall in the future, bringing nothing new to the music business. if i'm looking for shredding I want something thought out and with variation..... not pointless and repetitive wanking.

I turned on Fury of the Storm...and I noticed I want to kill the dude on vocals...he needs some surgery on his nose...i think it's blocked or something...evil snot...

hey, im new.

and as my 1st post.

DRAGONFORCE is ownage.

HOWEVER, they do have the worst lyrics ever, and alot of their shit sounds the same. But who cares? They are nuts!

dude, the lyrics are awsome, the tunes are awsome, and they put on a hell of a show. also, incase people hadn't noticed, all musicians rip off other peoples stuff, and label it 'influence' beethoven stole mozart's shit, it happens...

-Gavin- said:
The song you are talking about is Evening Star. It is obviously an accident. Why would someone as awesome as Dragonforce want to rip off some gay paedophile??? The Dragonforce version is faster so it isn't a rip-off, okay?

Thanks for the translation.

I don't like dragonforce, all the solos sound the same, and I don't like the guitar tones. Plus, it's boring imo.

And there is a song(I'll ask the name to a friend of mine who is a dragonforce fanboy) in which there is a riff that sounds EXACTLY like iron maiden's childhood's end.