Dream Theater cover Iron Maiden

Awake and Six Degrees are probably their heaviest.

Tell you what, you should get 2 albums from a band who alot of DT fans love. The albums are Remedy Lane and The Perfect Element by Pai........... ah forget it!

Salty - nup, that don't work for me. Oh well, no biggie.

Not sure I'm a big fan of Mark Bredius - used to talk to him a little on IRC a few years back and didn't like him much then, so I doubt if anything has changed. :)

Quote Orginally by Salty...........
------------------------------------
Someone mentioned seeing a red truck out the side of the venue with tons of cables running into it...recording perhaps? I think mike had one of the MoP shows video'd...maybe he has some future plans of a dream theater classic album cover dvd or something...now that would be awesome!

salty sure it was'nt a fire truck .........

Originally posted by Spruce Goose

Tell you what, you should get 2 albums from a band who alot of DT fans love. The albums are Remedy Lane and The Perfect Element by Pain of Salvation

A fine recommendation!

Lj21650.jpg

:headbang:

Originally posted by Spruce Goose
Hey Soilworker, I would make you a copy of the MOP DT thing. but see the thread called 'Another Dio thread' and my reply to Spiffo at the bottom.

What if I send you some MONEY? However much you want (be resonable, it's a CD) and then you will be in debt to me, and will have to do it... :p

$$$ MONEY $$$

PLEEEEEEEEEASE!!