Dream Theater in the studio

Hey, does anyone have some new info to share on the new album.
And why isn't there like a studio update in the dream website?

Hahahahahahah! FINALLY seeing someone say this about DT!
I'd wager to guess that the reasons might be the same as some of the stuff "discussed" (I use that term VERY loosely) here when people were griping about Sy-X updates......

J-Dubya

Dream Theater are pretty secretive about what they're doing inthe studio... We'll probably be sitting here wondering and BANG! Dream Theater release the most amazing disc ever, and no one had a clue...

well, better than their last album would be easy for them I guess.
Avantasia III, who would've thought that...
but about them, is there a real book they are using as reference for the tale they are telling? Or is it just Tobias Sammet who writes them?

Hahahahahahah! FINALLY seeing someone say this about DT!
I'd wager to guess that the reasons might be the same as some of the stuff "discussed" (I use that term VERY loosely) here when people were griping about Sy-X updates......

J-Dubya
You mean 'cause Dream Theater fans would be as addicted to Studio Updates as we are here? :p

The latest DT related update i've heard was what portnoy just posted in his forum nottoo long ago. Tony Levin was in the same studio recording for someone, so he, Portnoy, Petrucci, and Ruddess were hanging out and talking about potentially doing another LTE record down the road. Portnoy said his initial stance on the issue (he didn't want to do one because 3/4 of the members were all in dream theater now and he didn't see a point) has passed and he would be all for recording another one. Didn't confirm or give solid info on the topic per se, but he said enough to lead me to believe that the likelihood of it happening is pretty high. Needless to say, this would kick major ass.

Of course not. He's an octopus, not a human being. GAWD!! What rock have you been under?