Dream theater/into eternity dates

Ive seen DT live they got on my nerves by doing the medleys of there songs, plus the majority of there fans are fucking assholes who like to fuck there instruments. But to be fair DT i used to be a big DT fan till about 1999, they still put out good music i jsut cant listen to them like i used to.

Ive seen DT live they got on my nerves by doing the medleys of there songs, plus the majority of there fans are fucking assholes who like to fuck there instruments. But to be fair DT i used to be a big DT fan till about 1999, they still put out good music i jsut cant listen to them like i used to.
T H E I R motherfucker!@#$

I'm gonna disagree with you. Only on the basis that I'm a fantastically great person and have never had intercourse with mine nor their instruments. Sorry to disprove your theory, friend. I mean no harm.

Regardless of their stage presence, they are the tightest band you will ever see live. I've seen them 6 times and the only fuck-ups or inconsistancies have been with James LaBrie. Watching them play Comfortably Numb with Queensryche was pretty religious.

I guess I'm just different. I like to listen to music more than I like to hop around to it. I do like headbanging though.

I haven't seen them live, but I have seen a lot of live footage. I wasn't bored at all by it. It's not some high energy show, but it's not meant to be. It's just highly trained musicians that can play really complex music with inhuman accuracy, and a hit or miss vocalist, doing what they do best.