Dream theater/into eternity dates

ever written .

Oh, now Bozo is gonna give me grammar lessons :lol: :lol:

Unfortunately when you don't like a bands singer because he is gay than you don't like the music .It's the same way I feel about 90% of death,goth tech,black or whatever metal .:puke:

If DT had cookie monster singing all you fools would be calling them the greatest thing since sliced bread .

Unfortunately, when you don't like a band's singer because he is gay, then you don't like the music._It's the same way I feel about 90% of death,_goth,_tech,_black,_or whatever metal._:puke:

If DT had cookie monster singing, all of you fools would be calling them the greatest thing since sliced bread.

I think I covered about everything there.

Unfortunately when you don't like a bands singer because he is gay than you don't like the music .It's the same way I feel about 90% of death,goth tech,black or whatever metal .:puke:

If DT had cookie monster singing all you fools would be calling them the greatest thing since sliced bread .
Quite a few people here are defending DT.
I love the band, but James is pretty hit or miss. He sounds really good on recordings, but from a lot of the live shows and bootlegs I've seen, his voice isn't really as good anymore.

What is it with going to the "cookie monster" argument? Is that like a last resort for people who don't like throat vocals?

Will, if anymore Dream Theater threads pop up, do us all a favor and delete them. Every times we get a DT thread, the same arguments pop up from the same people. I seriously have severe Deja Vu right now. We all know who likes them and doesn't like them and why. It's just a waste of time.

nah... that I can't do. if people want to discuss Dream Theater, then I can't stop them. well.. I can, but I won't. If people want to argue about them, then fine. we don't have to read it.

Nobody said their stuff is easy to play.
I'm a big DT fan, but saying that they are good because their music is very technical is completely ridiculous.

Simple and primitive bands can be just as good as tech bands.