Dream theater/into eternity dates

Yeah they're not too amusing live, but they probably don't move and headbang much because shit... their tracks are complex as hell. I love Dream Theater though, I wish I could see them live.

They should definately learn how to put on a better show though and not just stand there and melt your face.

All the haters come crawling out of their holes .:cry:

If you don't like a kind of music it doesnt matter what "stage presence" they have.Seeing a band jump around and thrash etc etc doesnt make a show for me but hearing the music reproduced like it is in studio .

But I suppose if the music is simple like most death,goth,black metal is than you want to see the guys jumping around a bit while playing the E string and one finger bar chords

DT plays the most complex metal music ever written and anyone would be hard pressed to do anything but just stand and play it .

I will go to all the New England area shows :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

All the haters are just jealous as usual :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All the haters come crawling out of their holes .:cry:

If you don't like a kind of music it doesnt matter what "stage presence" they have.Seeing a band jump around and thrash etc etc doesnt make a show for me but hearing the music reproduced like it is in studio .

But I suppose if the music is simple like most death,goth,black metal is than you want to see the guys jumping around a bit while playing the E string and one finger bar chords

DT plays the most complex metal music ever written and anyone would be hard pressed to do anything but just stand and play it .

I will go to all the New England area shows :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

All the haters are just jealous as usual :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you fail. Necrophagist shit is equally difficult to play than dream theater's shit and they have good stage presence, they headbang, and muhamed interacts with the audience. Your opinion about death metal is very ignorant. Death metal may not be technical the way DT are with lots of time and tempo changes, and fairly technical chord changes, but they are technical in terms of the raw technique used in their songs. Necrophagist has sweep picked riffs, lots of string skipping in them too, lots of very vast position shifts and fairly technical solos (ok, not as technical as petrucci, but I bet you can't play them, and probably none of us in here, maybe except steve smyth).
No Dream Theater doesn't write the most complex music ever written. THey write the most pussy and boring music ever written. You can have complex music with some agression in it, listen to opeth, they are far manlier and more metal than DT ever dream in their wettest dreams.

you fail. Necrophagist shit is equally difficult to play than dream theater's shit and they have good stage presence, they headbang, and muhamed interacts with the audience. Your opinion about death metal is very ignorant. Death metal may not be technical the way DT are with lots of time and tempo changes, and fairly technical chord changes, but they are technical in terms of the raw technique used in their songs. Necrophagist has sweep picked riffs, lots of string skipping in them too, lots of very vast position shifts and fairly technical solos (ok, not as technical as petrucci, but I bet you can't play them, and probably none of us in here, maybe except steve smyth).
No Dream Theater doesn't write the most complex music ever written. THey write the most pussy and boring music ever written. You can have complex music with some agression in it, listen to opeth, they are far manlier and more metal than DT ever dream in their wettest dreams.

Your opinion about prog metal is very ignorant. You sir, fail, as does your grammar and ability to keep your foot out of your mouth.