Dream Theater Official Bootlegs

DeathDevil

In the Know
Feb 15, 2005
What's the word on these things? Are they any good? I'm especially interested in the When Dream & Day unite DVD/CD... Any info would be appreciated
thanks

DeathDevil said:
What's the word on these things? Are they any good? I'm especially interested in the When Dream & Day unite DVD/CD... Any info would be appreciated
thanks

The one that they did covering Metallica's Master of Puppets is really good! I'm not sure about the others. They've supposed to have done one covering Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast, but I'm not sure when they're releasing it.

I actually just ordered the dvd this morning, can't wait to get it in the mail. It's called When Dream and Day Reunite, and from the description it sounds like it's chock full of goodies.

Just recived the Iron Maiden, Metalica, and the DVD. All 3 the best out of all the stuff on the ytsejam site. The WDaDU Demos are cool and the live show form 95 is a good one as well...But The DVD is something I wanted to have maybe 7-8 years ago. I will watch this over and over. WOW.

BABS said:
LORRAINE!!!!!! Hugs to you and Kevin! Any sign of spring out there (lol)?

I will pass a hug along to Kevin! Well, our daffodils are blooming and things are starting to turn green, so I'd say spring is on its way!

I can't believe we won't have the Fairfield this year. I'm sure glad I made reservations early at the Residence Inn. Won't be quite the same, but it's closer to Starbucks, so that will make Kevin happy! lol

Take care and say hi to Debbie for us!
Lorraine

If you're a big fan of Dream Theater, the official bootlegs are well worth the money. I own the first six releases, and they all sound great and have very nice packaging. The guys who run the service at Ytsejam Records are very cool, too. When one of my CDs arrived defective, they shipped another one right away without even asking me to send my original copy back! Now that's service!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Just got in and watched the WDDU DVD-- wow! Great set, great to see Charlie and Derek back.. The Maiden cover was pretty cool-- I was wondering who was on the 2nd guitar in songs like "Hallowed be thy Name". Not sure if Myung pulled it off..

I recently bought some of the bootlegs for my boyfriend and he has no problems with them. I wish they would put out more. But go ahead. They are good quality and very good for your money.

Rock out! \m/
saMetal:headbang:

What's great about these bootlegs is that it makes me want to buy more of the standard DT albums so I can hear original versions before I hear live or remade or alternative versions.

I have Images and Words, Awake, Change of Seasons, and Metropolis 2. Just ordered When Dream and Day Unite so that I can get When Dream and Day Reunite later on.