Dreamt about interviewing OL? Do it!!

Coon

Metalcry
Mar 30, 2008
Madrid, Spain
www.metalcry.com
See people, next Tuesday I will have the honour of talking with Kobi for an interview and I would like to share this with all of you. I've prepair a biiig interview for him, but I don't feel fair that only we (the journalist) have the chance to make the questions, so I decided that WE (the fans) deserve a space in this interview.

Propose your questions in this thread and, as far as I find it possible, I'll ask them to Kobi, so you could read the answers in the interview!!!

And please, notice that we have limited time and a lot of topics to talk about, so it wont be possible to make ALL the questions, but I promise to ask him as much of them as possible.

I'm in touch with Kobi and Yossi on Internet, however they are rather busy these days to respond regularly.

Please ask Kobi about the band's cover making plans.

I believe it would help Orphaned Land to get more promoted among metal heads if they recorded a series of original Middle Eastern covers of bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Dream Theater etc. Then the covers might be included into tribute CDs - and I'm sure 90% of these bands' fans who hear these tributes would fall in love with Orphaned Land's sound and look out for the band's original recordings.

The interview question itself could be as simple as follows:
Are you planning to release any more original Middle East influenced covers like "Mercy" of Paradise Lost which you did before?

Ask about Russia)) Are they planning to visit us?
And don't they want to use russian language in next album?

covers like Anathema's "Mercy" which you did before?[/B]
This song is in fact from Paradise Lost and was recorded for a Paradise Lost tribute album.

I don't see the point of playing covers when a band has so much original material of themselves that is good. And the band already plays covers, but of artists that are closer to them (like Erkin Koray- Estarabim) and they have done some covers in the language of the countries they played (Volare/ Een eigen huis/Estarabim etc)

Interview went well. We have fery few time, BUT, we are having a new talk this weekend (probably on sunday) so if any of you want me to ask something, you're still in time!

Peace and fun for all!