Interviewing the Band for you guys!!!!

And again... family guy. Never can be stressed enough. This question has been plaguing our poor minds for the past 6 months AT LEAST.... we need a final and definitive answer straight from the band.

How about if they plan on putting an epic on every release now, or if they're going to do every other or something along those lines.

also, maybe some questions about the status of the reissues; IE, when will we see them, what kind of stuff are we to expect, are they planning on putting any new tracks on

I believe a question is in order about if the band has thought about/is planning to do a family guy based concept album, or mabey a half hour epic based on an episode of family guy...

theodyssey said:
I believe a question is in order about if the band has thought about/is planning to do a family guy based concept album, or mabey a half hour epic based on an episode of family guy...

:lol: That's hillarious!

Seriously though, ask them if they watch The Family Guy. It would make the interview just that much more interesting, since they haven't been asked that before.

Oh man, I definately want to know if they watch Family Guy! I can just see the looks on their faces when he asks them that - I mean who the hell except this forum would want to know that?

"What are your influences.... mm hmm.. Ok, what is your favorite symphony x song? Interesting... what do you guys think of family guy? I see... how long have you been playing?...."

Lately I've been getting much farther away from south park, its just not as funny to me anymore. I realized the only reason I thought it was funny was because Cartman has a funny voice, but once I got past that....

nooooooooooooooooooo!!!! the new episodes of south Park are the coolest, the old ones are boring to me now too. But the new episodes are funnier than just about anything...actually really clever sometimes! South Park>Family Guy.

hey, that is a good one! Well Done MorphineChild205.

Also on a more serious note...I've heard that Matt (Yngvai X) or his dad or someone that has spotted MJR in a S.Y.L concert. Is this true, and if so, what other death/black/heavy bands they like, if they do.