I'm interviewing Novembre.

Apr 8, 2005
Wow havent been here for a while, as the new album is out I contacted Carmello and now I've got an interview underway! (www.firesideometer.com), I've done some interviews before (Orphaned Land for example) and I always like to keep them interesting. So as a fellow fan I was wondering if there was any questions you guys think would be cool to ask the band?

I'm quite curious about the blonde chick on their vid, the story/concept of anaemia video and the album as a whole and future plans for a DVD (if any). Hope it serves what you're looking for. Let me know when the interview can be read :)

Ask 'em if they're happy with how mix on the new album turned out being that the distortion totally clouds, and muddys up the mix.

Ok, I think I've got a good question.

Ask them if Peaceville could buy the rights to their old albums and re-release them like they have done with various other of their artists...as a number of their albums are really hard to get a hold of.

Ask them if Peaceville could buy the rights to their old albums and re-release them like they have done with various other of their artists...as a number of their albums are really hard to get a hold of.

definitely a good question

Ask them what they've learnt, if anything, from touring with Opeth and Katatonia. And who else would they like to tour with.

I think it's not good re-releasing their old records, masterpieces such as 'Arte Novecento', for example, when then the band doesn't play anymore almost any song from this record, 'Homecoming' apart - and very seldom. By the way, if Peaceville re-released this record, I'd be the first to buy it again, of course. I did the same with 'Dreams d'Azur' and luckily they still play some old songs from their first album. So, why don't you ask him why they don't play more often any song from 'Arte Novecento'? When this album was released, I remember that once I saw them here where I live and they played the first 3 songs, and also 'Carnival'. Perhaps they played even 'A memory' in the following gigs. What a beautiful record. As I've said somewhere 'round here, I hope that they won't do the same with the new songs, bcs some are a lil' bit complex and perhaps live they'll play the simplest.

Well, before interwieving Carmelo - and not CarmeLLo or CarAmeLLO :lol: - why don't you also review 'The Blue'? Or you've done it already? I couldn't find it in the reviews...

Oh, ask him what about the US and Canadian tour they were supposed to do after the release of the new album and especially what they think about supporting Paradise Lost for those few UK tour dates? I think is a dream that finally comes true! Pls, consider that Paradise Lost will tour again in Italy next spring... as supporting act for H.I.M.! That's a shame.....

Just sent away the interview questions, thank you all for your replies.
I used some of your suggestions as inspiration and will let you all know once the interview is completed and online . \m/

I'd rather have them do a remake of Arte Novecento, if they would be able to make it like Dreams D'azur, which simply so revival of the old days while being so true to the originals.

Waiting for the interview anxiously :Smokin:

I hope he asked if we should expect another cd next year or all this came from material from such a long hiatus.