Interviewing the Band for you guys!!!!

I kind of agree with OffSet. Why do you guys even care if the guys like Family Guy? It's a funny show, you like it, so what's the difference if they like it? Why is this so important?

Anyhow, I guess it doesn't hurt to ask. This isn't a 60 minutes expose. Go ahead and ask. :)

Because there needs to be something to spice an interview up. Seriously, almost every interview asks the same exact questions, it gets very boring. By now we all know what they think of their past album and what they plan to do next.

Please ask them to come back to CHILE again!!!.. here in chile we have very little oportunities to see bands such as good as symphony x... so please ask them......

jaja wena kabro!.. q wena q allan chilenos aca weon.... ai q weiar arto pa q symphony este presente en el paraiso (chile lindo) de nuevo loko! ya q la primera ves no tuve la oportunidad de verlos....

(plz ask them to como to chile!)

Neh!! Que vuelvan!! Yo tampoco pude ir a verlos (de hecho, en ese entonces, ni siquiera me gustaba el metal... :p) así que estaría muy bien que volvieran al Paraíso!!! :D

@Yngster: Don't worry about that. It's just some chilean slang... deformation of the original (and beautiful) spanish language... so it's better that we get back to ol' good english... :) ;)