Dredg thoughts

Braighs said:
= addressing exclusively and directly
imo, we were having a calm yet grating discussion, then I got double teamed.
your title is "moderator" not "instigator". but you usually are good at this.

Nothinggod: yes, Soundscapes is a loaded word. I was describing something like staccato distorted guitars over a legato viola motif (see: 18 people living in harmony)--something not typically found in the genre.

again.... I understand how the post came out but I tried to clarify it. I really didn't have you in mind when I posted that. and I'm good at what? moderating or instigating?

So apparently they have some working titles for new songs written so far. They're also going to be showcasing some new material at California shows in April. One more damn reason it wouldn't hurt to live in cali... Good to see things are brewing in the Dredg camp.

El Cielo= Amazing

Catch Without Arms= Even better

I heard this band years and years ago, and only for the past year have i really been getting into them. I started with El Cielo. I don't think i've veer heard Leitmotif, but i will definetly give it a go if i find it anywhere. Samsara, i envy you for having seen them live, i really hope i get to see them live one day also, so sick of watching bootlegs :p

Man this is THE shit , just discovered "el cielo" can't stop listening to it.

discuss how great is Dredg and in this particular case el cielo.

"El Cielo" is one of my all-time favorite albums. "Catch without Arms" is also very good, a strong follow up to EC, just not quite as good imo.