Dredg

WORN_CARILLON

The Ogre
Jun 19, 2005
Italy
www.sardcofago.net
No one did already talk of them in this forum, it's time to do it... Anyone (beyond Oceana) does know them and like them? I really love their last two albums "El Cielo" and "Catch Without Arms", they use to call it "post-rock" that doesn't mean a thing to me but their really great! Everyone into novembrine sounds should take a step ahead to Dredg music, you will probably like them, maybe only after some listenings as it happened to me, but they can be dangerous for giving dependance :tickled:

I have El Cielo. It's nice but can't yet make statement cuz lately I have been listening more (avantgarde/progressive) black metal than anything else

eh, dont leave out of this thread :) yeah i love them, they are fucking great, and having seen some bootlegs from them they are quite an experience live... last album is perfect but there are 2 or 3 songs that irritate me a lot... apart from that all their album are pure class :)

the canyon behind her

Yeah I've seen some live videos, they're really cool! I love the way the drummer plays, it's emotional and kinda epileptic eheh... I just hate their old website, it's very user unfriendly and I had to search for interviews to know some members' names...
Which songs irritate you? I love the whole album, I can't pick one song among the others...

basically the only one i cannot stand is spitshine... too fucking radio friendly, i hate that chorus, it doesnt seem dredg at all