Drop G Oceano type mix

Yeahh have been getting that quite frequent, I am not to good at mastering. Could someone point me in the right direction?

Seems like the bass could come up a little, which would give you some cajones on the bottom end. Also left hand cymbals or cymbals over all up a hair.
Agree that some of the edits sounding a little tight or un-natural... some of that lends it self to the song...some is distracting. $.02

I think everything has been touched on that needs fixing. Good Job.

I also just wanted to say you should give back to the forum a bit and awnser questions on here for people. I know you ask questions all the time for help around the boards. I could not help but to see a bunch of questions in this thread with no answers. Just my 2 cents..... :D

I think everything has been touched on that needs fixing. Good Job.

I also just wanted to say you should give back to the forum a bit and awnser questions on here for people. I know you ask questions all the time for help around the boards. I could not help but to see a bunch of questions in this thread with no answers. Just my 2 cents..... :D

Hey man, thanks for the comment actually i have been talking to a lot of guys from this thread in pm's. I have been trying to help a lot. I try really hard to give back to this forum.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5865601/4 head master.mp3

Updated mix, probably the best i have it so far.

Yea i hate pm's just cause i would rather there question be answered in the tread so others can know as well. None the less good stuff.

thanks man! yeahh well they just pm'd me soon as i posted this. But i get what you mean man, I did throw some tips here and there on the thread nothing to much in depth. I have also been crazy busy mixing some songs. But thanks man
Your mixes are fantasic!

too much man

but I am stoked to start my first label release in two weeks! first CD im doing that will be in Hot Topic.

I dont mean to hijack the thread tho.

Nawh it's all good, I am 60% done with my first label released band. Pretty stoked on that, miles tighter than this mix ^

Would you mind pming me? I just got ozone and i need some help learning my way around it with the harmonic exciters and all that. If your to busy than it's all good bro