Drudkh's 'Blood in Our Wells' - Overrated or Not?

Well, then perhaps you should get off your ass and BUY the fucking EP then.

Somehow I doubt you could do anything kiddo. I'm probably double your size and a good ten years older than you you little prat.

Well, then perhaps you should get off your ass and BUY the fucking EP then.

Somehow I doubt you could do anything kiddo. I'm probably double your size and a good ten years older than you you little prat.

Double my size? And you want me to get off of my ass? You're 31. I'm the one a good ten years older than you

Congratulations you old fuck, now shut the hell up and buy the fucking record.

What can I say, I'm a fanboi perhaps. I just can't fault any of their work, its just so damn good.

i wish they could re-record Swan Road... i like it a lot but the guitar make a very annoying sound.... i got a headache last week listening to this album.

I'd say it's easily their best album yet. Autumn Aurora is awesome, but the songs on Blood in Our Wells are easily as awesome and have much less repetition and even more epic riffs. The Swan Road doesn't impress me as much as those two, but Blood in Our Wells is definitely the best, without a shadow of a doubt.

I'm amazed by people reactions to The Swan Road. Is it a backlash to the production or the quality of material itself?

Personally I wondered whether they could outdo The Swan Road, as with each outing they have improved as a band really well.

Why do people seem to have a grudge against The Swan Road? It's a fantastic piece of work.

Everything Drudkh has done is a different product of their post-Burzum approach, including The Swan Road. I wouldn't describe anything that they're doing "original," though they're coming at it from a different angle. That has nothing to do with the quality of the music itself though.