Drugs

never tried serious drugs (only weed & pills), drugs're supposed to get you high, but they ruin you both physically and spiritually - i'm already ruined spiritually, so i don't need to ruin myself anymore - besides that i can get high and without drugs...
i guess when become addicted you loose somehow your independence and that can make a terrible things to you...

lots of my friends use joint
it looks like tehy are happy, they pretend they can stop it when they want, but I think they are all addicted and they are depentend to the joint too...
a friens of mine used to use eroin,
what it is like? I can ask him anymore cause he's dead now..

my advice : don't even try

i knew a guy who went driving after smoking weed. he was on the highway, listening to Pink Floyd in the car. then he saw Grandaizer standing on the highway. those who don't know who is Grandaizer, look at this :

goldorak.jpg

no, and never will!
I'm pretty strict to myself if it comes to those things where you can get addicted to and are bad for health...
Never smoked either, only a beer now and then...
And I'm fine, thanks! :cool:

okay i don't use them, i don't need them,
but for those who do like smoke a joint now and then (or more often),
does it really make you 'more creative' or help you to get 'deeper and better thoughts' i.e. to put into song lyrics or whatever kind of *art*?
so do you find it a good reason to smoke because you think they make you do this?

Originally posted by siderea
okay i don't use them, i don't need them,
but for those who do like smoke a joint now and then (or more often),
does it really make you 'more creative' or help you to get 'deeper and better thoughts' i.e. to put into song lyrics or whatever kind of art?

yes.

so do you find it a good reason to smoke because you think they make you do this?

no. i smoke it now and then to feel good. no one should deny that. as long as you dont OVERdo it, then it's great!

well, i only smoke once in a while, and i have never tried and will never try any other drug. there were a number of times i was offered, and i feel really proud of myself now for turning them down. :)

Originally posted by siderea
does it really make you 'more creative' or help you to get 'deeper and better thoughts' i.e. to put into song lyrics or whatever kind of *art*?

Nice one! So it is for drinking and smoking! bla! :D

Originally posted by Don Corleone
yes.

no. i smoke it now and then to feel good. no one should deny that. as long as you dont OVERdo it, then it's great!

What's so great about it? Hmmmmm?! It taste well? bwah. It feels well? you get high, and that's a sign of losing control at that very moment. It's healthy? If you got a certain disease it is.

Drugs sucks!

Originally posted by Mick Moss
Drugs are good but stop sucking when you taste battery acid

Drugs are not good. period.

@ Dunc. I don't know about you, but I guess you smoke a joint now and then as well... You're saying coffee is bad! Agreed! So it is for drugs (and weed)

oh dear, I ruined my 21st birthday by drinking too much vodka and smoking pot - baaad combination. Ever since I leave it to others and abstain from it. But I still smoke too many fags and drink too much coffee. But I try to reduce it after my exams...:confused: :cry:

I tried a joint once but since I don't smoke, it seemed like inhaling fumes coming out of a car exhaust!!! Needles to say I was coughing my ass for half an hour....

Anyways, weed is not dangerous I reckon (alcohol is 100 times more deadly, and it's legal!). But that's it basically. All this chemical shit (ecstacy, amphetamines, cocaine, acid, etc.) fucks you up hard in the end. The very few people I know that do drugs systematicaly are just plain miserable (same goes with alcohol addicts). I'm sorry for them, cause they are in really bad physical and psychological state 24/7. And that's sad.

In a few words,drugs are shite. You want to get high? Put a record on, play football, have sex, read a book, just do something else than that. I hate preaching, but I reckon this to be serious so...