Would it be better if drugs were legalized?

Should drugs be legalized

• Yes

Votes: 44 59.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 40.5%

• Total voters
I think he's saying that everyone will go crazy with the new legalized substance. Just like the prohibition. :rolleyes:

Oh Christ boys, you are being far more dramatic about me than I am about the problems involved. Think about it !

Im just saying no one even tried delving into a rational scenerio of what would actually change. Speaking as if it would end all crime or any and that drugs would be safer is simply idealistic and devoid of any rationality. Not even a single response as to what we would need doctors to prescribe for if we are going to place mind altering drugs on drug store shelves. In fact I dont recall anyone directly addressing any of the multitude of points I brought up.

So tell me again... whos using what "tactics" ?

Im just saying no one even tried delving into a rational scenerio of what would actually change. Speaking as if it would end all crime or any and that drugs would be safer is simply idealistic and devoid of any rationality. Not even a single response as to what we would need doctors to prescribe for if we are going to place mind altering drugs on drug store shelves. In fact I dont recall anyone directly addressing any of the multitude of points I brought up.

So tell me again... whos using what "tactics" ?

I never said it would end all crime. I said it would help to diminish crime. And what's your problem with doctors? What would they need to prescribe? Are you referring to if someone overdoses on a drug? That really has nothing to do with the issue. I would argue that someone who carelessly uses drugs and overdoses shouldn't be given treatment.

All your points have been addressed, razor. You're just too stubborn to respond. There's really nothing more to be said to you.

Palm plant !

If we put mind altering drugs for free grabs on shelves... would we not also have to put heart medicine or any other fill in the blank medicine on the shelves as well ? After all they are no more volatile than many of the drugs folks seem to thing should be legal... in many cases such drugs are just strong p-h-a-r-m-i-s-u-d-i-c-l-e drugs that made it to the streets anyhow.

I swear you people are dense sometimes and just dont get it unless its all spelled out.

Sorry you are wrong, no one addressed any of the points I mentioned, only what was wrong with me and my train of thought, because its suppressive of "doing as I please" in an overpopulated world, where everyones actions does effect everyone around them. Eliminating crime by makeing everything legal is SOME proposition, welcome back to the cave humanitity... you've come so far.

Well, mind-altering drugs and heart medicine are miles apart. I'm not really sure how you're drawing the comparison. Furthermore, heart medicine would be obscenely expensive (moreso than something like LSD, I'd imagine).

I don't appreciate being called dense, razor. You really just don't communicate things well. You constantly litter your posts with all these little old-timer anecdotes and hackneyed sayings that really just melt into a smorgasbord of nonsense. It's like trying to read a Jackson Pollock painting (but without the whole "genius" aspect).

Anyway, people have been trying to respond to you. I personally think that even you just have no idea what you're talking about.

heart medicine was just an example, Im sure you dont like being called dense but after you just said I was " too stubborn to respond" I couldnt see how you could say that but not get what Im talking about concerning all the prescribed medicine by Doctors. Look at all the things you cant get without prescriptions but yet how TF are we suppose to put these other strong drugs on the open market to pick and choose at will ?

As for the rest of the dribble, I just say bullshit, its a backing out without examining the end results of legalization. Less crime ? sure because its not illegal ? well some addict will still need money, and some slum neighborhoods will still need... money. No one addressed how drugs being on the open legal market will not eventually become a popular problem that alcohol is. Then who does drugs ? Do teenagers do drugs ? Well do we have age limitations for stores to sell drugs to peoples children ? Or are parents just supposed to be "cool" with it and say go ahead, fry your brain, better than riding dirt bikes or eating "fatty foods" ? No we are going to have age limitations, now your right back into illegal activities. Do we think the drug companies are going to process these drugs and sell them cheap... NOT. What about the "sin taxes" running the cost even higher? Now you going to have the same people catering... illegally to dealing drugs to those that cant get them "legally". What about weed ? If you grow your own... and sell it, its going to be illegal non taxed drug sales.

Not one person wanted to look at any kind of scenerio to the thickness of the legalization process, so its easier to say crap like this " You constantly litter your posts with all these little old-timer anecdotes and hackneyed sayings that really just melt into a smorgasbord of nonsense. It's like trying to read a Jackson Pollock painting (but without the whole "genius" aspect)."

Good, great, awesome, profound