Drumagog

greyskull

Mar 22, 2006
Is really starting to piss me off.
Im tired of having to got through and manually line up the samples to the drums.

Yes ive tried everything.
advanced mode
simple mode
auto align on/ off

It cant trigger from midi for shit either just flams and plays random bollocks. Piece of crap; thus rendering my massey DTM fairly useless (and that shit is tight as fuck) unless i want to trigger one sample in structure, im stuck with swearing at that damn silver box.
fuck that.

Is aptrigga THAT much better? demoed it and it seems pretty cool in logic, but ill be using it in P.T ideally i would use DTM for detection and trigger multi samples with something It or something else. If i buy SSD i could use that. but i want to be able to use my own samples.

rant over

There's a demo that just emits a burst of noise every 30 secs or so, and doesn't let you save the sample paths (so you have to reload samples every time you open the project).

I recently switched to ApTrigga.. tired of Drumagog's randomness, sometimes it flams, sometimes it doesn't pick up the note and sometimes it works. God help you if you want more than one sample. ApTrigga is pretty much perfect, just need a separate track for soft and hard.

There's a demo that just emits a burst of noise every 30 secs or so, and doesn't let you save the sample paths (so you have to reload samples every time you open the project).

I recently switched to ApTrigga.. tired of Drumagog's randomness, sometimes it flams, sometimes it doesn't pick up the note and sometimes it works. God help you if you want more than one sample. ApTrigga is pretty much perfect, just need a separate track for soft and hard.

how do you mean?