Drumagog

is aptrigga less or more on the processor than drumagog?? i use drumagog for kick replacement and blending snare samples, thats about it...

but i'm looking to rethink my methods based on what alot of you guys suggested... gonna try aptrigga, see how that is, though i like the random sample and dynamic functionality of drumagog...

http://www.slatedigital.com/

scroll down...

may be worth waiting for?

SIGH-looks good.

well aptrigga was cheap. Will write it off my tax return. amazed at how well it works. TBH playing with the settings that id normally tweak on drumagog in aptrigga (filter eq etc) to help it trigger made it worse... ODD
then i restored it to factory settings and thought WOW that is pretty damn on it. how easy!
Think ill be using an Aptrigga Drumagog combo. maybe with some massey DTM thrown in for good measure

i like aptrigga better but have never once lucked out enough to be able to line up the first sample and have all others line up properly...no matter which track ive put ap on and which mode i used it in its still always slightly off..still tighter then drumagog though

im sure i swore a lot more in my posts before....;) probably best that its been toned down. I was an outrageous douche to the lovely people at wavemachinelabs. so sorry Rim et al.