Drummers Zone

Shadow Of Opeth

Opeth Saved Me From Death
Play Drums, Want to play drums?
Every think about drums put it here, come on Martin Lopez:( give us advice!

Well ok, i must stop cryin his out of the band,...

Well I play drums on a Tama Three Toms Two lows, Two Bass, A Sabian hit hat, A 22" Ride Zildjan, a Crash/Ride Of 19" Sabian, two crash zidjan, and two sabian chineses for double I use gibraltar, wich i found the best for teknikal death, and for porenage, it's resistent, i use A2 bags, Two Splash Sabian 2" and 4"!

I'm fan of Portnoy, derek Rudy, Cris Adler, Nicholas Barker, Hellhammer, Frost, Tony Lauren, Akercoke's drumer, and specially of many jazz drummers !

And you drummers what do you uses what did you find better then other , how do you test your sound, what style of metal do you, play!

I play drums. It is not my main instrument, but I love it nonetheless.Some of my influences are Danny Carey, Niko Mcbrain,Dave DiCenso, and alot of jazz drumers as well( vinnie Caluita,Steve SMith etc) I have a typical drum set.

drummer here. crappy ashton starter kit i've had for two years, i can't play because neighbours winge, and because i have too much studies to practice regularly or to play in a band.

it's all good!

I play a Pearl EX series: 2 toms one floor and a bassdrum, using Tamburo double pedal. 3 cymbals which are a 14" Paiste 1000 hi-hat (very good suonding with a particular different bottom cymbal) a 16" Paiste 502 crash and a 22" ride from the same series. I use Vic classic 5A sticks, but now I want to try not wood sticks..for what concerns drumheads, unfortunately I'm stil on the original ones. All mechanics are Pearl.
I'm thinking about changing double pedal and the drumheads too. For now I'm quite satisfied with the rest..

About Akira Jimbo: I think he's a very taught and technical drummer, but I find that, depending on the situation, he lacks feeling. Still anyway good ideas and ridicolous indipendence, thing which can help anyone

I like a good number of drummers; among them Jeff Porcaro, Max Roach, Tullio De Piscopo..