drunk and blasting amon amarth

axhed

Throbbing Member
Oct 14, 2007
hello, cleveland!
pushing the system to new limits... trying to get a jump on the live experience...

...many friends died on the way, only few of us survived
but i would gladly take their place in oden's place up high...
neener neener neeeer ... neener neener neeer...

Thats the spirit haha, I tend to do that too when we have partys at my house. People listening to their pop bullshit and I pop in some AA, always clears the room. ;)

Ahh whenever my folks were away on the weekends and i came home wasted as shit i'd ALWAYS play Once Sent from start to finish and do the vocals to it and play it fuckin loud, my neighbours must love me. And then usually Vs The World or The Avenger would follow haha.

Listen to Amon Amarth during a large bonfire in the middle of the woods, it's nice.

Although I'm sure you guys already did that plenty of times.

/greek.

Listen to Amon Amarth during a large bonfire in the middle of the woods, it's nice.

/greek.

Now that is sweet and reminded me of my youth when I lived on the west coast of south australia. We used to save up all year for a one week party in the middle of nowhere. Literally you took a shovel to save room for more booze, you took turns being squashed in a mini so your mates could take their dad's utes. mind you there was barely any trees over that way to burn on a beach that goes for 4-500km

Large bonfire in the woods, big fire no woods...kidding. I did have to put out a fire with the girl's champagne once because my cousin dropped his smoking implement while trying to take a leak and was so pissed he was trying to pull up his pants while shouting "something". He was always the funny man who had good intentions, but got too pissed and passed out beore he finished his beer.

I think you get the picture.

I've Been listening to the entire setlist with a few cold ones

I'm up to Runes To My Memory now

I would replace Asator by Gods Of War Arise and to me it wopuld be absolutely perfect, still , we'll have a fucking threath next wednesday :beer:

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Guest Nobody's like to drink a few blasting AA, this thread is dead !!!

C'mon Vikings ! Drink Up !!!

Anyway, I'm listening to the entire Versus The World record with a couples of god 'ol Labatt Blue ,the album is a fucking masterpiece !!!

NP - The Slopes Of Death

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

Guest Nobody's like to drink a few blasting AA, this thread is dead !!!

C'mon Vikings ! Drink Up !!!

Anyway, I'm listening to the entire Versus The World record with a couples of god 'ol Labatt Blue ,the album is a fucking masterpiece !!!

NP - The Slopes Of Death

Cheers !
PowerMaiden
I think I might do the same! ;)

NP: Death in Fire
ND: Jim Beam Black

:kickass:

/greek.

I so want to do that. The closest I can come right now though is if I fuck up and light my dinner on fire. :hotjump:

NP: Silent Gods
NP: Orange juice. straight.

okay... drunk again... listening to aa again... i see a pattern here...

show in cleveland (dec 7) was outstanding, far exceeded my expectations.

it's just that at this point, i'd planned on getting some more music of some different bands to maybe prepare for some more shows.

BUT ALL I WANT IS MORE AMON FUCKING AMARTH!!!!!

let's bring back from the grave this old thread

getting drunk on AA with my dream setlist tonight

so far ...

1 Bastards Of A Lying Breed
2 Bleed For Ancient Gods
3 Where Is Your God
4 Varyags Of Miklagaard
5 With Oden On Our Side
6 God, His Son And The holy Whore

Cheers !
PowerMaiden

7 The Sound Of Eight Hooves