DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

may the gods be mercyful... here's mine. :erk:

Rahvin_und_Fredi.jpg

rahvin. (as shown)

Now this is certainly wierd. Did a search for my nickname on Google and what pops up? The top two links are links to pages that belongs to one of my oldest sites. Didn't expect that at all.

The first image that pops up is the one below. Btw, it's not part of my site mentioned above.

dragtiny.JPG

Edit: Looks like GeoCities doesn't support direct linking. Oh well...

Originally posted by wildfyr
i'm fairly certain it is not a card game, Father. could be drinks, methinks. :D

why not? are you the Keymaster? *purrrrrs* ;-) [/B]

oh, that's my point, if they were more active in the search they wouldn't be so unefective :p
and well I'm not the Keymaster, but I'm the MasterMelon, so I'm not listed anywhere that has anything to do with perfection, I'm too Spanish to be perfect :p

as for the google thing...there are many links to text thingies where I take place :err: and the first image is this...and of course it doesn't have to do anything with me :cry: oh, cruel fate
de_cbble.jpg

Originally posted by FatherVic

the first image is this...and of course it doesn't have to do anything with me :cry: oh, cruel fate

That's a pretty cool picture still. :)

Mine is this:

WitchMouseSample.jpg

Pretty neat... :)

Well, i've only been in a few relationships... most last under a week... I did however date one girl for 8 months, and then she broke up with me after cheating on me. And that crushed my heart... but shes in the past now and im single... and im looking for girls...

I am looking for a nice strong woman, to protect the frail man that I am from the evil, and harsh world :D .

fuck i even realized there's a punk rock band from germany named vulture culture! how... devastating! *mustchangenickassoonaspossible*

Originally posted by FatherVic
oh, that's my point, if they were more active in the search they wouldn't be so unefective :p

well, who knows why they are not searching. maybe they tried that routine and the results were less than stellar so they decided to hit the bottle instead? :heh: this is all just speculation, right? :D

@final_vision....well that's what I would really call a final vision :p

@wildfyr: ehmmm so tell me, what will you drink ;) :p

fathervic (stop_drop_and_roll)