DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

I think People who only look for the type of women you describe are really shallow and have no idea of reality.

So, I don't agree with that part, now what women want is another matter and I won't say word about that :lol:

Just my 0.02 euros.

I agree with that first sentence. Unfortunately there is a lot of shallowness in the world.

As for your SECOND statement, well......:rolleyes: I don't think it's sex specific, as I already stated:D

yeah, but some people emerge from the bottle wanting to settle for what's on the plate. this is by far the most disgusting aspect of the situation: everyone knows that such a manoeuver results in throwing up.

hyena

not necessarily. actually there should be a nash equilibrium. let's say kid A and kid B both have the option of either emerging from the bottle and giving a try at a meaningful relationship or remaining in their little closed world. of course if kid A comes out and kid B does not or vice versa there's going to be painful losses for both. if neither kid A nor kid B do, things are as they were, with a remarkable general loss, albeit lower than in the previously described case. if both kid A and kid B come out simultaneously, HA! large profit for everyone. by "coming out" i don't necessary mean they should stop drinking, they just should stop denying their affection and attention to the other, replacing or complementing whatever - alcohol or motorcycles or black metal or plain old selfishness - they have at the point. but, surprise, the most frequent outcome is kid A jumps out and kid B tells 'em to go fuck themselves, in a subtle way or not. this is inconsistent with my basic game theory, and it's no long shot to work out why: game theory assumes intelligent agents.

hyena (you won't know what hit you)

Originally posted by Owen
I am looking for a nice strong woman, to protect the frail man that I am from the evil, and harsh world.

Ok, you're in queue, welcome to the "Woman Searching Service (WSS)" of the DT board. When you say "strong" you mean a culturist? :rolleyes:

|ng (Who doesn't understand this game)

i know it's ridiculous that i should ask clarifications in alcohol matters, but what's a hemlock?

hyena

Something really good happened to me last saturday, then i was away for a little vacation and today i'm back and as welcome-back-gift that "good thing" ended...well i'm alone again..

Hilj.(as i said on another board: i'm amazed and shocked by the briefness of my happiness this time :cry: )

Shitty man, Im really sorry to hear that, but if the "good" thing was so good why did it leave? I say dont let it get to you my friend, things that are actually good will prob ably be coming your way soon. :) :) :) :)

Nick

well for me....something extremely good has been going on since last december....(yeah, much better than all of you :p ) and for some kind of reason this 10th of september (the most traumatic date for me) will be much better :)))
fathervic (riddling himself)

yeah, i sponsor the "something really good" burning in the depths of bu as well. they should not be allowed to leave before even having time to check who they are going out with.

hyena

Hiljainen@ I'm sorry about what happened...i hope you are feeling better now..... :) and well probably (should i say obviously) better things will come in the future....
it's a trollish theory :p worked in my case and now i'm very very happy.....

~mel~ ( :hotjump: & streeeeeeeeess,slight and pleasant one :p )

Hi everyone. I'm back. And I have a new gf. We met at college orientation, and have so far hit it off very well. With the exception of something really dumb I did last night (had to do with not being there for her when she needed me - long story, but I was legitimately an ass) that almost ended it all, we've been doing really well, and that incident will never be repeated, so it should last for a long, long time. Thought I'd check in and see how you all were doing. I haven't been able to post much because I don't have a hookup in my dorm room right now, so I won't be around much for a while. See you all then, though.

~Kovenant

:hotjump: :hotjump:

Woo hoo, told ya man. Now you got a g/f and it seems like you two are very happy. Im happy for ya man. Yeah we all do stupid shit, but the fact that she forgave you for it is very cool, she sounds like a keeper. Good luck in your relationship man.

Nick