DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

shrieker.jpg

Edit: ffs w/ my posting skills

well, when i grow up to be a big boy someday i will struggle to abolish genders as such thus taking away like, err, ALL the problems most ppl are having in their lives (except death and illnesses of course) and everybody will be a happy human neuter that has fun with his friends and is content to do so.
oh, when i am grown-up, oh my...
btw, girls suck ;) . i know it's humans that suck but, girls suck :loco: . no offence meant.

Im also dont have a gf yet, but Im looking!!!!!!!!!!!(j/k)
Good luck with her Kovenant.

edit: But I am Singel and it feels damn nice...

Yah, being single is good.

Genders are good, they make life interesting... however, personally I feel women are a little thick. Why do they bother putting up with us men?

If they had all their faculties, they would all be lesbians. Thankfully, they ain't :)

:eek: is that good ol terria from yesteryear!? Welcome back man! Hope im not late :p

@hilj sorry to hear that man...happiness always seems short lived, but sometimes the bad times can be too ;)

@kovenant sweeeeeet man, haha :hotjump: happy for you, hope everything works out! Just refrain from doing "assy" things ;)

@FV ah indeed....tho I didnt pick up on why September 10th is a traumatic date (perhaps from a past break-up?) but sounds like you are happy and I wish you many more years of hapiness good melon ;)

@myself Yes Im still relationshipless :mad: :p

F_V (not sure if "assy" is a word, but sure feels like talking tonight :err: )

i agree about that lesbian part if it comes to outer appearances... all those hair covering certain if not all parts of the male body chi seen... but if it comes to the inner circles,
i'd better stop here. it's nothing i could communicate without the extensive use of all muscles in my face but the general gist is that we man (harr!) are just simpler to be dealt with due to a severe amount of (i don't know if this words represents all the german word ehrlichkeit does but what the hell) honesty seemingly not given in this size to the female half of the earth children...
perhaps it's just a row of bad experiences (ooooh :) ) so feel free to convince me of the opposite :hotjump:

Thanks everyone. Yeah, its really, really cool. Mainly cause we've spent so much time together in the past week. But now that classes are starting in earnest, we'll have to go to seeing each other only about 3 or 4 times a week, not counting any running we do together. I feel kinda weird 'cause my last relationship sucked so much, but this seems so natural and 'right', that I think that this is for keeps. And I seriously mean that. See you all again either later this week or when I get a hookup in my dorm room.

~Kovenant

It's good to hear good news. Hope it lasts Kovenant and will give you much happiness. :)

As for terria, i have been thinking lately what nice people men can be, in contrast with women who can be great bitches, asking myself what is it that possibly makes men love us so much, apart from sex of course.
So i guess i'm not the right person to convince you otherwise, terria :p
But in the end, i think that it might be possible for both men and women to be great and great assholes. ;)

being single is the last thing i want to be in these days. i have been for about 3 years now, for no obvious reason (i think, that is...). hell, i don't look like crap, i am not dumb either, but somehow i never got to the point in these three years, except for some silly one-night-stands which i wish would never have taken place. i just want to feel comfortable, relaxed and optimistic again. let's see what university holds for me (half-woman-half-beast-informatics-students most probably :( )
ah, and welcome back, terria, old house, where did they dig YOU out? and the ehrlichkeit thing is quite correct ;)
and good luck kovenant for your future ;)

Congratulations to whoever it was that had a happy story to tell. Now onto my screwed up relationship part 2.

Well my situation with the second one is getting worse. I really can't stop loving her and it's driving me insane. All I want is for it to stop but it won't. Well I figured out that the only way to stop it is to find someone else. It's very hard for me though, since I go to an all-boys private school that not only segregates me, it takes up so much of my time, I can't socialize with anyone at all. So that's a total bitch right there. And due to recurring depression, I hit the bottle again. Right now I have a drink of Jagermeifer in me since I started having a nervous breakdown.

I finally told my mom that I'm pagan. She's not taking it well. Being a devout Catholic Mexican mother, she thinks she's a total failure as a mother. I felt bad for hurting her at first. I found out she was drowning away her sorrows in alchohol similar to the way I do. Except she drinks Tequila very night after coming home from work and then stares into space. But once she started degrading me (to try and change my mind) and hurting me again, I was glad that she's suffering for all the pain she's caused me all my life. I'm glad she's crying for making me cry. I'm glad she can't sleep for giving me nightmares. And I'm glad she feels like a failure for making me feel useless and for never making me feel loved.

I was supposed to go out with the new girl last saturday but I called her (she had told me to call the day before) and she wasn't home. So my pain was so intense that it became physical pain. I took to the bottle and fixed myself something really nice that felt alright for a few hours but once that wore off, my pain kicked in. I felt like my heart (my physical heart) was being crushed by a huge hand and I couldn't do anything about it. The worse part was when I stopped breathing.

Well this one was alot shorter than the other one but it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

@ibsen: it may sound like a very stereotype thing to say, but a way out from dependency or mind suffering rarely comes just from meeting a caring soul. there is a lot of effort to be done on the part of the subject, in this case you.
the way you put it, it sounds like your mother has problems too - and that besides you being a pagan - so my guess is in the future you might feel less pressured if some hard feelings between you two just subsided.
as for the girlfriend issue, there's nothing like developing a sense for those who tell you when to call and then they misteriously disappear... after a fashion you'll learn to avoid them nine time out of ten. of course it's worrying that this should come through overdrinking, so please just try not to kill yourself in the process. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Ibsen
Well I figured out that the only way to stop it is to find someone else.

WRONG!!! You have to learn to be by yourself first.
It seems to me that you "fall in love" to easily, so maybe it means you badly want to fall in love, just take it easy, and take your time to know the person you're with.