DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
Communication is everything. It is part of every aspect of your relationship. Just asking someone how their day was, or telling them you love them, asking them whats wrong. That is all part of a healthy relationship.

Nick(It was solid, yet ever changing)

yeah, but of course you can talk everything down to dust. it's in the mix. you as well have to know when to keep your mouth shut. but talking too little is always less comforting

i suppose silence has its way of settling in during the long years of marriage or whatever, but as long as the relationship is still new, it is probably best to test both parties breaking point on all the relevant issues.

rahvin. (forgive me bubu for i have sinned)

ibsen, please stop saying stereotyped, unjustified stuff. give us all a break. you're not changing the world anyway with your propaganda, and you definitely don't want to irritate me. first all those things about hating the world, then the pagan trip, now gratuitous offense of other religions. please do chill out, have a drink, and shut up.

hyena

Originally posted by hyena
ibsen, please stop saying stereotyped, unjustified stuff. give us all a break. you're not changing the world anyway with your propaganda, and you definitely don't want to irritate me. first all those things about hating the world, then the pagan trip, now gratuitous offense of other religions. please do chill out, have a drink, and shut up.

If I thought anyone would take me seriously, I wouldn't have said it. It was a joke. I'm not trying to give out propaganda of any sort. I don't hate the world or anything, for that matter. Since I see people take my jokes way too seriously, I'll just stop posting here.

So now that I've had my drink, hyena, I suppose I should apologize. I forgot where I was. I'm used to posting on the Opeth forum and you can say whatever the hell you want there. I'll just keep my freedom of speech to myself while on the DT forum.

Well Ibsen if thats your perogitive. but usually when people joke on the DT forum we use things like :p :) , etc,etc. Its sort of hard to tell if people are joking considering we really cant see your body language, or facial expressions. We really dont know you very well, so we cant tell when your joking or what not.

Nick

Alright thanks for the tip, Nick. I'll try and use smileys more often when I'm joking. I suppose everyone would notice if I went back and edited the other post huh

yep, hyena is a catholic. however, i don't think she should have come down that hard on ibsen. he didn't say a thing about being a pagan other that he was, and i doubt this is offensive unless you yourself support offense to other religions. as for his other statement, even if he weren't joking i'd say he can define any religion or ritual the way he likes it, provided everybody else can also show him the error of his ways, so to speak. ;)

and please stop suggesting there's no freedom of speech here: having arguments is part of that freedom. nobody censored anybody's views and nobody had exactly the whole board flaming him/her. if another user tells you to shut up, that's also pretty valid in my view. the point is they can't make you.

rahvin.