DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

Oh trust me I really do NOT want to fall in love. It's very painful and I don't wish to relive it. However, I have this sort of natural dependency and I have had it for as long as I can remember. It's just that it used to come out in different ways. For example, I used to try everything to get my mother to love me when I was little. When I realized it was hopeless, I stopped trying and I started feeling very empty. So there doesn't seem to be a way out of my dependence. I just have to find someone who actually cares.

As for the pagan thing. Pagan refers to any non-Abrahamic religion. That is, it's neither Christian, Jewish, nor Muslim. It applies to everything else. I'm still doing some studying and stuff so I really can't refer to myself as anything else at this point.

quote: But in the end, i think that it might be possible for both men and women to be great and great assholes. :unquote
yep. well, if all the men say (and they do!) that all women are assholes and if all women say that the hairy monkeys (that is, us) are assholes too one could come to the conclusion that everyone or at least all are just assholes, which is very close to how i would describe humanity to some foreign race...
and by the way, yep it's me. hello and thanks to those who still know me ;)

Originally posted by VultureCulture
pagan religion is mainly believing in many old gods, like all this odin/thor/trallala stuff.

best re-interpretation of "valhalla" i ever saw :lol:

hyena

This thread seems to be just a bunch of happy stories....
Sympathy for all!!!
But all and all, i don´t you to feel I pity yuo..I don´t..
I´m just sorry for who´s reliationships has went down into the drain..
I don´t have inspiration to write my story but now I can say..
I´m lucky guy..

Small hint to everyone: Never rush in on a relationship when you realize you have a special connection with someone. It may mean that the relationship can be amazing, but that doesn't protect it from destruction. This is only partly from personal experience. Luckily, my gf and I realized where it was heading, and we've backed up and slowed down a bit. I just don't want anybody else making the same mistake.

~Kovenant

Oops...yeah.....didn't realize that was still ambiguous. What I meant was, unless you see it coming and can fix it in time rushing something will destroy the relationship, and even a special bond between you and your partner won't save it if the problem becomes too advanced. Hopefully thats more clear. I don't want to mess anyone up.

~Kovenant (feels like one of those magazine columns :p)

well, relationships that implode were never good in the first place, because the one who declares they're imploded is normally a dickhead, and even if the implosion is all in their imagination they're still stupid. therefore you don't want to go out with them.

hyena (breathe sex)

Lol, the person who does the breaking up must have a book of cliches somewhere they trot out on these special occasions methinks...
Oh, and for anyone who knows me, starting uni on Monday...yay!
But, forgot to fill in and send off one of the necessary cards...I'll fill it in tomorrow and claim it got lost in the post ;)

and if it's a cunthead?
what i learned from the past months is: talk. talk -talk -talk. it's eternally important for any relationship. i had to witness one where only one side used to talk and the other used to receive the talk. and the outcome was utter destruction. so if your partner doesn't talk about relationship and feelings, leave him/her die alone

Communication is everything. It is part of every aspect of your relationship. Just asking someone how their day was, or telling them you love them, asking them whats wrong. That is all part of a healthy relationship.

Nick(It was solid, yet ever changing)