DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

I dont think Hyena is doing anything that wrong. She might be looking in the wrong places thats about it. In the relationships I've had, I usually met the person in a really weird situation (on a bus, at a new job, hell even at a cemetary).

Nick(he's a magic man)

hey, you know i never do anything wrong :lol:
no, seriously, rahvin, i appreciate your worries. in this particular situation, i guess the inherent prickness was disguised quite well, but the problem still stands. solutions are welcome, but no need to hurry, since as i already stated today i am uncharacteristically fine. :lol:

h

My relationship with this girl has just fucking collapse into a huge pile of shit dung!! Fucking hell....I was finally making some fucking leeway with her. We talked and laughed and were so close last week. LAST fucking week!! On Saturday I decided not to go out with her and go out with my friends. HUGE FUCKING MISTAKE! She went fucking clubbing and met a guy called 'Sam', fucking asshole dipshit bastard! Now she wants to drop me the chump and go out with this fucking asshole......SSSAAAMMM!!!!! AAARRGGHH!!!

Fucking bitch...fucking my emotions around like that, how could she be so fucking uncaring and cruel.

I never want a relationship again...I'm gonna go live on an island by myself and die a fucking hermit...thank god for that.

Oh man......just passed the phase of anger.....

Now I just feel empty....why is this happening to me? Why did she suddenly meet that guy. I don't want him to take her away...oh man...what am I gonna do..........oh jesus.

My stomach feels hollow and I'm incapable of thinking straight...

Arrggrgghhhhhhh....

@Static: If your once choosing to meet your friends instead of her and then her meeting another guy led to her wanting that other guy, then all i can say is she probably didn't want you enough and therefore wasn't worth you.. I hope that helps a bit :erk:

@static: i can imagine how it hurts. it's all too easy to say she's shallow, others did before me and i suppose they were right. to prove to yourself you're not shallow you definitely should move on and up to something on another quality level.

rahvin.

yeah. now for something completely different.
i just realized my parents lived a lie for nearly thirty years. cool thing.
i need a drink

:lol:

We are all so messed up...aye...

I don't think shes a shallow asshole. We haven't really been 'going out' in the traditional sense. Its been more like shes constantly told me she wants to be with me and I've said the same thing to her. Last week I had so much fun just hanging with her and talking to her. I was so happy on Saturday with my friends, I kept telling them, yay! I've reached a higer level in this relationship with this girl! I was thinking, woohoo, I'm gonna ask her out for real, since I really like her, and she kept telling me she wanted that as well, that we we're going somewhere.

:mad: But she has proven that we had nothing. That after all this time I mean shit to her. She knew how much I wanted her, and she kept leading me on like she wanted me too.

@Siren. You are obviously right. She said to me 'I did want you! Last week....Its just I met that guy on Saturday and now I want him.' That was only 2 days ago! Its like...what the fuck? You bitch!. Shes known him one night and now I'm nothing to her? ...and I've gotten to know her over two and a half months or so!

Now whats this about your parents living a lie VultureCulture?

ah...
shouldn't have started with it yesterday...
no need to discuss it here as well when all talk i do elswhere is revolving around that topic.

life is beautiful, it's a wonderful world :)

the good thing is, i'm going out with a group of 1 guy and 4 girls tonight, and probably will have the one or other drink :) could be worse, i guess.:dopey:

Originally posted by VultureCulture
the good thing is, i'm going out with a group of 1 guy and 4 girls tonight, and probably will have the one or other drink :) could be worse, i guess.:dopey:

careful with those girls, they'll try to take the guy away from you :p

@VC: I can comprehend your hesitation. it's a tricky dilema (isn't it?). :p

@Rahve: I heard about some disturbs at Torino (an italian Rambo murdered his family, I guess). Are you somehow involved? Is it a part of a malevolent dwarfish plan? :eek: (Are you ok?)

|ngenius (Watching the news for once...)

@|ngenius: i suppose in other countries they say it happened in turin... it actually took place in a small town some 20km to the south (i guess... hehe) of here. a guy killed eight people than shot himself. i suppose it may take a while to reason out the only sensible thing to do. :heh:

rahvin.