DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

@wildfyr: maybe he didn't have any noserings, but i'd have directed my rage towards the guy anyway. it's not as if he's been very honest. you don't know what he could have told carrie to make her so mad at you, but i get the feeling the definition "a bunch of lies" would pop up at some point. it might just be that things have changed with her away, and yet if i were you - forgive me if you think i'm being too blunt - i couldn't help but thinking he sees me as the one to turn to when something goes wrong with another relationship. :erk:

rahvin.

rahve: he does have noserings--now! :err: and hers, OMG, i guess it's technically a septum ring. :puke: it looks like something that should be on a bull. :lol:

i appreciate your concern and your bluntness, but your last sentence confuses me. i've considered the past already. i know where i stand and i think i know the same about his stance (at the moment anyway). i think i'll be okay, rahvin. thanks for caring! :)

rahvin, we've had this before, but i guess there are points when people turning to you because they have nothing else is better than nothing at all. i don't know.

h

Originally posted by hyena
rahvin, we've had this before, but i guess there are points when people turning to you because they have nothing else is better than nothing at all. i don't know.

i don't know either. people are hardly turning to me anyway, no matter how little they might have.

rahvin.

my relationships....what a nonexistent thing :( i'd like to keep contacts with that guy i talked about before but ...boh..i don't know if i am lazy/already discouraged..that's all about my really exciting sentimental life :err:

hilj(in a moment of thoughts :confused: )

@hiljainen: if it already feels dull, it's bound to be really depressing. maybe you should get out more (just not in this fog, heehee :saint: ), or focus on those you think are actually emotionally engaging, although maybe they seem out of reach.
possibly you'll never have them, but just imagine how much longer are we going to talk about it here :hotjump: :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
@hiljainen: if it already feels dull, it's bound to be really depressing. maybe you should get out more (just not in this fog, heehee :saint: ), or focus on those you think are actually emotionally engaging, although maybe they seem out of reach.
possibly you'll never have them, but just imagine how much longer are we going to talk about it here :hotjump: :p

rahvin.

:D
no i didn't mean that i'm not interested...to explain better, well, i was a bit "out" of my mind the day i knew him, then i only talked to him by phone cause i've been really busy due to various reasons even if i was planning to try to go out with this guy after he asked me. and now...boh(<--my favourite word ;) ) i suppose i should simply shut up and start to do something :err:

I have a tendency to think that the best way to deal with a bleeding relationship is shoot it in the back of the head. :err:

Siren ( :err: )

@siren: seems like a good solution, unless you're a conscious responsible for the bleeding in the first place. we love teh mercy killings.

i sometimes wonder where do unborn relationships go...

rahvin.

Let me unveil the mystery: unborn relationships are supernatural, so they probably dwell into deep dungeons of dark castles upon dark mountains. Obvious. :p

@Siren: What about a straight shoot in the forehead? Fair play. :D

|ng (Shoot him)

I just thought in the back of the head coz it's faster and less painful (i think). :rolleyes:
@Miolo: :p