DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

maybe it's both, but i think usually it's not. ;) let's say often there's someone who's ready for more and someone else who isn't.
heh, yeah, usually.

no, i was referring to some general rule that you might apply/have applied in your life. how would you place the "rest" in your cosmology an in relation to sex, and stuff.

rahvin.
sure, sure. mmhmm. and now i have NFI what you're talking about. :p

np: Armageddon - Three

Hey join the club :). Although it seems like Rahvin is making sense he isnt.

Anywho, yeah my relationship is going well. It gone out of that "Im so hot for you" phase and into the "I want to spend alot of time with you" phase.

Nick

wildfyr said:
sure, sure. mmhmm. and now i have NFI what you're talking about. :p

sorry, my bad. i've had 35' of sleep tonight due to neighbours screaming bloody murder. murder that, i'd like to point out, failed to take place in the most disappointing anti-climax in the history of mankind.

what i meant to say was:
when you think about your sex life and all the other things that constitute a relationship, are you inclined to separate these fields a lot? like, assuming that the interaction between sexual activity and getting along fine is little or none at all?
or do you believe there can't be one without the other, or any shade of grey in the between?
the relevance of my questions is of course related to your current situation (i.e., a fuck buddy who's not your bf) and the chance to find a way to merge both aspects according to your personal ideas on the subject, which, in fact, i was trying to investigate. :)

@nick: happy to hear that. :) are you ever going to introduce us to this kindred soul of yours? ;)

edit: nick, i just noticed you're being very mean to me in that last post of yours, so i take it back: change "happy to hear that" with "go to hell, you fuck". :p

rahvin.

what i meant to say was:
when you think about your sex life and all the other things that constitute a relationship, are you inclined to separate these fields a lot? like, assuming that the interaction between sexual activity and getting along fine is little or none at all?
or do you believe there can't be one without the other, or any shade of grey in the between?
omg. have you read anything i've written? are we talking about a fb relationship? :lol:

the relevance of my questions is of course related to your current situation (i.e., a fuck buddy who's not your bf) and the chance to find a way to merge both aspects according to your personal ideas on the subject, which, in fact, i was trying to investigate. :)
ohhhh. ok. :zombie: too. ;-)
i dunno, rahve. i'm still learning, and i said that already too! GOD! *rolls eyes*

:heh:

wildfyr said:
i dunno, rahve. i'm still learning, and i said that already too! GOD! *rolls eyes*

*note to self: stop reading everything wildfyr writes, half of it is enough* :p

well, ok, sorry if i tried to widen the range of this discussion from "fuck" to "something that might lie lurking beyond fuck". :heh:

rahvin.

*note to self: stop reading everything wildfyr writes, half of it is enough* :p
says the man with 6,000+ posts. :D

well, ok, sorry if i tried to widen the range of this discussion from "fuck" to "something that might lie lurking beyond fuck". :heh:

rahvin.
ah, no harm done. let that be a lesson to you though! don't wander outside the scope. :lol:

Reactions: rahvin
Well let me be the first female to admit that I HAVE had a "fuck buddy" in the past :oops:. It's really not a desirable situation in my opinion...but it does all depends on the people involved and what they are comfortable with. For me, being in that kind of thing turns into me feeling very empty and worthless inside, used...even though essentially both parties are using each other. The last one I had I put a stop to after not too long...that one was super bad because the guy had a girlfriend...I felt really dirty and wrong about it.
I am at the point where I want more than just physical...it's NOT all about sex, it really isn't! I know there will be people out there that will disagree with me. I need emotional as well as physical support, you know? If I can't get along or have a good time with someone yet they are a fantastic lover...sorry, they get booted out the door!!! :heh:

With that said...I wish ya luck Wildfyr :) .

BigFakeSmile said:
so we were on the phone for hours last night. OMG! we are so "in like" ;)

careful! so many information is guaranteed to violate his privacy! :err:

no really: by the time you two get married we'll still be hearing about your first date. the sex-free parts. :p

rahvin.

ah, free sex! :lol:

even though nobody asked, here's my opinion on "how come fuck buddy relationships seldom turn into something else". i think that when you really, really like someone you wouldn't think of them as a fuck buddy. normally when one falls in love sex is not really the first thought, regardless of their moral persuasions. possibly it all boils down to: if I think that someone fits into the "pleasure object" slot, I'm already degrading them to a tool, and who gives a damn about having a relationship with a tool?

@rahvin: stop harassing BigFakeSmile. She might be phoning you for all we know :)

@hyena: about fuck buddies, i agree wholeheartedly but would only have said so in a while to increase suspense. :p about bigfakesmile, the fact that we talked elsewhere before, plus the fact that i don't really want phone bills that big, should explain why the harassment with no phone calls attached. ;)

rahvin.

i talk about myself a lot on these boards, but when it comes to my like-objects, i have major boundaries. its not rahvin, although i think hes swell, but i am gonna have phonebill problems with this dude. : ( a little distance is fun though, ithink.

about fuck buddies -- yea, if you would have someone as a fuck buddy in the first place, theres obviously something different about your dynamic than with someone who is "relationship material" so its probably not going anywhere.

sorry, im a post-AIDS awareness child. i cant identify with real sluttiness and a lot of casual sex. how does anybody feel about being a make-out slut?

BigFakeSmile said:
how does anybody feel about being a make-out slut?

o_O i'm not sure, i never did put my energies into being one. i guess i'd have terrible responses though, seeing as how i'm only mildly attractive in conditions of utter darkness as a male. actually, there's been a notorious accident involving someone close to hyena, when this guy came up with some unspeakable desires involving this dwarf here. only, regardless of them being unspeakable, said desires were expressed in full, atrocious colours. :erk:

rahvin. (uuuh, i'm swell! :hotjump: )

@BFS: well, no matter what's the act itself - all behavior that's traditionally labeled as slutty has to fall into one of two cathegories (i'm on logical overdose too apparently, it must be a disease). The first is: you try to please several guys because you want to be loved and you've been taught that "he uses love for sex, and sure she uses sex for love". The second is: you can't resist the desire for physical contact. There might be a third, i.e. you want to manipulate people, but this applies only to the tiniest minority. The first two are, one way or the other, demonstrations of weakness. You just can't do a thing about it. If you think that this kind of weakness is something you don't want in your life, struggle to overcome it. If you think that there's other fences that need to be mended first, leave it alone.

And thanks for asking the question. You made me realize that recently I've focused my concept of morality on some you should not give in tune, but I wasn't doing that consciously. As a general principle, there's no problems with this attitude: but I need to reflect on it a bit.

Edit: I just read rahvin's post. Yes, the story goes like this: I was madly in love with a guy I was going out with. One night, he tells me he's bisexual and he really really wants to bed rahvin. Actually, he was proposing a threesome. I tried to tell him that there was no way on Earth rahvin was getting near a man OR near me in a sexual way, not to mention the two taken together. Anyway I told rahvin and wolfy since i was a bit shocked by the news; this created a major earthquake, cos the guy felt betrayed, I felt stupid, rahvin possibly bought lead boxers and wolfy told me: dump him, are you going to tell your kids that daddy is taking cocks up the ass? sometimes i just cannot stand straightforwardness :)

very sensible breakdown hyena. im actually not a make-out slut, but i may have been in the past (years ago). since even kissing seems to complicate a lot of people terribly, now i stick to wrestling. did i tell you all that "wrestling is the new making out"?