DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships)

Thanatos and I have been doing this for awhile Ibsen, so please shut the fuck up. Also no I dont hate Mexicans, but I like talkin shit about Thanatos, and he happens to be Mexican, so I make fun of him for it. So calm down.

Nick

I'll stay out of this then, Nick. I don't want to create any futher conflict. Inflamer, if you have an opinion to express, why don't you express it in an intelligent way. Stop acting like a fool.

Perhaps we shold create a specific thread for people who want to just talk shit to each other...

DT Forum Members (and their messed up relationships) -----> Somehow this thread still serves its purpose :lol:

Originally posted by Samarkol There's a ton of thread when people start to speak greek, norvegian or sweden and you keep your mouth shut.
If you are going to call yourself Professor McKnowledge at least learn some basic facts.
1. Sweden (Scandinavian country)
2. Swedish (a. Language spoken in Sweden. b. From or connected to Sweden)

Also, it's Norwegian. PWNED

this thread is mighty ridiculous. :lol:

my "messed up relationships" thought for the night is something sounding like: in a world apparently driven by sex and money how come i always try to get the seemingly incorruptible ones? hah, as the black metallers here would say.

then there was a side thought about the many unexplainable facts of life, but i already bored rahvin and wolfy to death yesterday with this last and the above matter (with, i admit, less abstract variations) so i will shut up.

hyena

hyna

oh, of course it was "i always try to get" etc. etc. _and_ fail. otherwise there'd be no bubu about that.

hyena

Originally posted by phyre

And if you would have been here more than a month or so you would have noticed that I treat everyone except you with "respect"! SHIT!!!1!! OMG WHAT A COINCIDENCE I WONDER WHATS WRONG!!1!1!!!!

EDIT: Actually I've been rather nice and calm to you (excepting the post in this thread), while all you seem capable of is saying "PLZ STOP EXISTING URE SO STUPID OMFG!!!!1!"

No matter though. Just have a grande tasse of STFU.

If I've been here for more than a month? I've been here since january, which is only 3 month less than you. And I am very sorry but you are wrong with your saying. You are not treating everyone with respect, you are almost always bitching people that like RtR, or people that don't like you, and that does not mean only me.

I've always been calm to you, I don't write post only in capitals letters with garbage insults as content (you did?), but I have not been nice you have not been nice.

Tapette!

Samarkol

Originally posted by astarte

If you are going to call yourself Professor McKnowledge at least learn some basic facts.
1. Sweden (Scandinavian country)
2. Swedish (a. Language spoken in Sweden. b. From or connected to Sweden)

Also, it's Norwegian. PWNED

Thanks. My knowledge is now a bit more complete, which makes me even more... powerfull!

Sam

*BZZT* WRONG! I am a member of the DT board since November 2000. It used to be an ezBoard before. And what I am saying is I treat people _HERE_ decently. What I do on the In Flames board or elsewhere is irrelevant.

It is not irrelevant, you're still the same person. Hypocrite bastard. You began saying shit to me on the In Flames forum, and I do post here too. So I guess you did not respected me a lot, even before our little "fight" began.

Samarkol

No, I am NOT the same person here as on the In Flames board. THX U VERY MUCH. And I could care less who you are, I just have problems with your inability to behave properly in this forum.

Ok this is endless. I'll try not to post new thread if it is unecessay, and please try to stop bitching me for no reason.

Sam

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
Thanatos and I have been doing this for awhile Ibsen, so please shut the fuck up. Also no I dont hate Mexicans, but I like talkin shit about Thanatos, and he happens to be Mexican, so I make fun of him for it. So calm down.

Nick

things are much more clear now, I don't hate stereotypical dumb americans either, but Nick just happens to be one so I just practice some healthy bashing with him from time to time :)

Originally posted by Thanatos

things are much more clear now, I don't hate stereotypical dumb americans either, but Nick just happens to be one so I just practice some healthy bashing with him from time to time :)

See just like Thanatos happens to be a stereotypical cock smoker, who likes touching little children. So I feel the need to also talk shit.