DT pictures thread

April 4 @ Metro, Chicago

darktranquillity_070404_33_crop.jpg

More here

Wow thanks for posting the pic n link, what a great show that was!

Yo! You created this topic, so you better reply when someone does you a favor and posts some pictures here, all right?? All right?? Are you ready?? Yeaaahhh!!!
Well, fuckers, I just got some new shit from the tour, not too many, but sweet, sharp and colorful. Well, take a look.
here's the link:
http://thequietplace.net/sasnou/js_portfolio.php?set=bands (should be somewhere on the bottom)

dt13_400_600.jpg

I do mind that you kept them for yourself for so long. They look awesome especially because they are not ordinary pics of them. Cool to see Niklas doing his "other work". Henriksson's expression looks a little bit weird but that is normal when taking a picture of someone talking.
Nice "blurry background effect".

So that is supposed to be Anders I guess?
Pretty cool. Is it a video and how do I get it? If you want me to PM you, say "You are not going to get it. Nothing to no one. You do not deserve it." (don't ask me why, I don't know.)

So that is supposed to be Anders I guess?
Pretty cool. Is it a video and how do I get it? If you want me to PM you, say "You are not going to get it. Nothing to no one. You do not deserve it." (don't ask me why, I don't know.)
I think it's one of the rarest shows I've ever heard about. It took me ages to get it, and the trading ratio wasn't really fair because it is very rare. Definitely worth it though!