Japanese 1st edition slipcase
Normal (German)

• Haven:
LP
Normal CD (US)

• Damage Done:
Promo
Normal CD (US)

• Exposures in Retrospect and Denial (US)

• Lost to Apathy EP: CD signed!!! (US)

• Character:
LP
Normal CD (German)

• Focus Shift single (US)

• Fiction:
LP
Ltd. Deluxe edition (German)
Japanese
Expanded (German digi-book)
Normal (US)

Shirts et al.

• The Mind's I shirt (with skull-bird, veeeeerry nice)
• Projector '99 Tour Shirt
• Damage Done Shirt (vielen dank Herr Solefald!)
• Character Shirt
• Japanese Bird Shirt (looks a bit hard-corish hehe).
• DT in Costa Rica poster, signed!

And that's it for now, it's coming out quite nice :) .

I only have the early CDs up to The Mind's I. But there is something weird. Everywhere I read about THE "Of Chaos And Eternal Night" MCD from 1995. However I have two versions of it, one without lyrics and one with lyrics. The first one I got back then didn't have lyrics (booklet inside is blank). Somewhat later I bought a second copy, because it did have lyrics. I assume that the version with lyrics is the most common one. Was the other a misprint? Does anyone know more about this or also have the version without lyrics? And on examining them better, I noticed that the alignment of the cover image, band name and title is not exactly the same. The version without lyrics is aligned somewhat higher, so that the cover loses a bit of image on the upper side, but gains a bit of image on the bottom side. There are also some white spots near the word "night", which cannot be found on the version with lyrics.

I have only one version of OCaEN and it's the one with the empty booklet (SPI 23 CD). The funny part is, the CD itself clearly reads: "See booklet for details". o_O

The one with the lyrics must be a re-print of some sort.

-Villain

Thanks for your answer! By the way, the lyrics version is also SPI 23 CD and must have been released around the same period, because I bought it not much later than the other one. Probably they noticed the empty booklet and made a re-print immediately...

Thanks for your answer! By the way, the lyrics version is also SPI 23 CD and must have been released around the same period, because I bought it not much later than the other one. Probably they noticed the empty booklet and made a re-print immediately...

I can't remember to 100%, but I think this is what happened. The 1st print (or parts of it) got made without the lyrics, and it was corrected as soon as it got noticed.