Dumbest Metal lyrics you've ever heard?

Danny rctv

Girl Band Geek!
May 22, 2002
San Francisco
www.realitychecktv.com
This is a fun one!I got a million of these too!Anvil:"With the Strength of Steal You can have a Metallic meal" Or may favorites the band Goddess of Desire from their song "ride"The opening line is "I ride my bike on a Saturday night" Then the genius chorus "Riding my bike across the highway at night,to Satan my soul I sell as I ride the road down to Hell Yeah!" Don't even get me started about Manowar!!!Anybody else?

Oh,there's actually a lots of stupid metal lyrics around.How about the lyrics of "To tame a land"???:heh:

If you read the classic science fiction novel "Dune" upon which the song is based they are not stupid at all.

Without it, yep they make little sense.

Jim

If you read the classic science fiction novel "Dune" upon which the song is based they are not stupid at all.

Without it, yep they make little sense.

Jim

Oh,I know it was made upon the "Dune",but still,every sci-fi lyrics is pretty stupid! Yeah,you can tell I hate fantasy and sci-fi novels! :heh:

Dune is a fantastic novel!

Its definitely one of my top ten sci-fi novels if not the top one. I woud suggest reading it even if you dont like sci-fi as this aint "no ordinary" (said with a scottish accent) sci-fi novel.

Just look at the ranking on Amazon.com:
982 Reviews
5 star: (798)
4 star: (81)
3 star: (43)
2 star: (32)
1 star: (28)

Roxx Gang:"Scratch my Back giving me a Heart Attack" I remember hearing this on the radio back in the 80's driving home from the MTV headbanger's Ball Tour(Anthrax/Exodus/Helloween)& we were just cracking up over those lyrics & making fun of it.It just kills me on the part of the song where the dude goes "Scratch me baby" & it rips in to a cheezy guitar solo.Ahhh.... those poser bands from LA,how we loved to rip on 'em! Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7DzkHw4_xA

How do you know its stupid crap if you havent read it? :loco: :lol:

Ummm...I believe that there was a few movies? Unfortunately I've seen a preview...:Smug: Do you really think that anything that includes dwarfs,wizards,unicorns,superheroes,droids,THE FORCE and enchanted forests can be considered as literature for grown-ups? :rolleyes: I did read and watched crap like this,when I was 10,but that was a long time ago...:ill:

As for the glam/hair metal lyrics: Do you guys really think that lyrics about partying,drugs,alcohol,or having perverted sex are dumber than those Dragonforce or Manowar-type lyrics???

Nothing is as cheesy as ManOwaR or Hammerfall lyrics.

Total cheese. Not even sharp cheddar either. Pure limburger cheese. A few of their songs are not half bad, but most are so cheesy that you can't listen to them with a straight face without cracking up.

Stupid lyrics that makes no sense are Nirvania lyrics.

"Here we are now, entertain us. Acting stupid and contangious. Here we are now, entertain us. (What he says after this, I have no idea?) Abba mabba. Abba Mabba (that's what it sounds like anyways)."

I can probably think of some other ones, but those are the only ones I know right off hand.

Okay, this isn't metal either, but it's pretty ...err, uh, hmmmm....noteworthy I suppose. LOL!

The Mentors "Golden Showers" says "Bend up and sniff my anal vapor, your face is my toilet paper."

* ducks hurled tomatoes and cans *

Okay, this isn't metal either, but it's pretty ...err, uh, hmmmm....noteworthy I suppose. LOL!

The Mentors "Golden Showers" says "Bend up and sniff my anal vapor, your face is my toilet paper."

* ducks hurled tomatoes and cans *
and remember I'm a male back up dancer for the Womentors(all female tribute to the Mentors)They actually have a show next month supporting the real Mentors even though El Duce the genius behind those lyrics is no longer with us.
How about the song "I don't want your herpes too""the sores are spreading down her legs,look like some scrambled eggs,she's got cuts down to her knees,you know she's packin' a disease":puke:

Then there's my good pal Thor the Rock Warrior:"Let the Blood run red,make them all be dead,all those who oppose the Metal avenger!":lol:

One of may favorite German Thrash bands from back in the Day Tankard, have to be the masters of writing every single last song you can think of about BEER!

As far as Manowar goes,hell you can make their lyrics up with out reciting!"Heavy Metal Rules.Heavy Metal viking warriors marching on your land to conquer all in the name of true Metal Manowar Rules raise you swords high,Metal Metal Metal we're #1 we got big muscles & oil our selves up because we play Metal for Men!!!":lol::lol::lol::cry: