dumbest thing you ever did

Nemesis_lxix said:
This is much like what we did.We were hanging out at a very popular place (filled with clubs and bars) and after several beers we decided to get back home.It was about 5:00 in the morning so,most of the cubs were full.On the way I notice that a high voltage poll had no lock on the lever so two of my friends pulled it up.
There were some buzzing and the night turned into day and we were all like “HOLY SHIT !”and then everything went black !

I didn't cause any fireworks but I did see one happen once. My university's campus is out in the countryside, in the midst of the paddy/wheat fields. I was a fresher back then (just over a year ago) and I had nothing to do for a few minutes. It was pretty good weather, so I was standing on the edge of a window, looking outside and enjoying the view. Suddenly from the corner of my eye I saw some sparks emerging from an electric pole, and they proceeded going down to the ground along the grounding wire. The end of the field just next to it (I think it was a corn field) caught fire and slowly the whole field was burning in flames, right in front of me. I watched the whole show (till the fire was extinguished by rain) and missed my Physics class because of that :lol:

Not sure if this is the dumbest thing... but it's the best I can think of at the moment.

Back when I was little (around 6 I believe), I was over at a friend's house and he had bunk bed. I dunno what I was thinking, but I though it would be cool to try and climb down the ladder head first... Of course that didn't work out as planned and I ended up landing head first on the floor. Had a huge lump for a week.

I was a little too into Spiderman back then, I guess.

Anyways, great thread! Keep em' coming.

Gorva said:
When I was a little kid I stuck my leg under a car trying to get a soccer ball, apparently the muffler was still hot so I burned the skin off my leg.

Fuck that brought back bad memories for me

because that has happened to me more than one time

But i really burned my leg

Ps Im not a fast learner

back in the day, when i had braces, i was underwater in my uncles pool and went to kick off the side to swim fast....ya know. but i was angled slightly down, and kicked off (as hard as i could), i ended up eating the bottom of the pool at high speeds. lots of blood, and i picked peices of pool liner out of my braces :lol:. i couldnt feel my mouth for about an hour, and you know how much braces fucking hurt. i had to lie down.

ugh.

Well, ONE of the dumbest things I ever did was...

My friend and I were making brownies, one were *special* the other were for school at the time in like 8th grade. I don't remember why. But I accidentally brought the *special* brownies in and got the whole class high along with the teacher. Not really stupid, but if would have sucked ass if I got caught.

thats pretty fuckin stupid, and hilarious. what happened since the whole class got high though including the teacher? anymore to the story than that?

oh yeah and one time i was at this party in the getto. i almost got into it with some gangbangers but then like 15 cop cars pull up and raided it and like everyone hopped the fence, there were like 300 kids running and cops chasing us all. i had to hide it my car then sped away down and alley with my lights off half drunk, i was like 'YES!' cause i got away.

Nothin else much to it. The teacher passed out and we all left, so eh I was like "cool"

haha that happened in my old middle school once, except it was only to one teacher. coincidentaly, he no longer works at this school.

Mike27 said:
back in the day, when i had braces, i was underwater in my uncles pool and went to kick off the side to swim fast....ya know. but i was angled slightly down, and kicked off (as hard as i could), i ended up eating the bottom of the pool at high speeds. lots of blood, and i picked peices of pool liner out of my braces :lol:. i couldnt feel my mouth for about an hour, and you know how much braces fucking hurt. i had to lie down.

ugh.

Braces can hurt sooo bad. About 5 or 6 years ago when I had them I was hit in the face by a baseball and it knocked out my 4 front teeth on top, and the braces cut the fuck out of my lip. They did however hold on to my dangling teeth so they could be re-inserted inot my gums.:zombie:

Mike27 said:
yeah. imagine just gettin them tightened, the same day, and what happend to me happening.

I tryed recording a song with a broken jaw.(Death Metal)

man ive done so many dumb things with my friends that involved us getting hurt it's ridiculous. i cant even recall all the times.(skateboarding, imitating "fight club', etc.) ithink more recently the dumbest hings we've done were well drag racing. we all got drunk and were yellin at people and walkin into places like poolhalls and stuff. my freind yellin at cops jokingly not knowing theyre cops, and the then cops screaming in your face when your trashed and your hands are on the hood. man i could go on. fuck i've done alot of dumb shit.

allrighit allright lets narrow the next one down for all you crazy asssholes out there. Whats the dumbest thing you did recently drunk ( or high) ?

i uh shamefully was at a party wasted and a chick who was hot was talkin to me - and i puked all over her. i laughed but it was pretty obnoxious.

last night i got high off some pills (dont ask me what, i dont remember) and my friend jason and my brother had fun with me. i.e. shutting off all the lights, pinning me down, and putting on a strobe light. and apparetly i punched a light switch???

that would explain my raw knuckles.

moral of this story: never be high with two sober/evil people in the same room.