DVD Audio rip of Opeth - Lamentations

Lord_AgathoN said:
you know smartripper, the programm? Yes......good! No? Then google for it......
Yes, but I also took it to the next step and removed the silences at the beginning and end, for example when the guys are just tuning.

Just search for it on eMule or pm me for the link.

opethmaniac said:
I don't think he's doing something wrong actually...the official audio recording hasn't been released (yet) so..
I wish they would release that...it would be my next cd purchase FOR SURE.

Also, along the same note, I think bands these days need to learn from bands like the Grateful Dead. They let someone at each and every show record their set. And no, they didn't do it to sell it and make a bunch of cash, either. You can browse the internet and find over 2000 live shows available to download Legally. I think that would be awsome if more bands did that. But, not all bands can get away with it. Some bands play the live shows exactly as the music is on the cd. Other bands imporv, change the music, or add other shit when they play live. Those are the bands I would love to have audio recording of live. That would be amazing It h ink.

Just to add, I made that rip for people that own the DVD and would like to listen to the concert in their iPods, car, computer, etc.

And I just found other great Opeth thing, it's a performance from a Swedish morning show and the perform In my Time of Need and To Rid the disease. I think it's safe to post the direct eMule link here since it's a public TV performance. Enjoy!

ed2k://|file|Opeth.-.In.My.Time.Of.Need.&.To.Rid.The.Disease.(Live.On.TV4,.28.05.2003).avi|86233088|FE4EDD0D3CF54DEC4F830F9026851538|/

You can download eMule from here: http://www.emule-project.net/

Stop using that Kazaa crap! ;)

Gunhaver said:
emule is great if you like your downloads taking 9 days to finish, or never starting at all.
Well my friend... that depends on what you are downloading and the number of sources it has. You can check if a file is complete and the last time it was seen complete in the network to better decide if you would like to wait or dismiss it completely.

I agree that eMule is a less user-friendly but it has improved a lot lately.

Haven't tried BitTorrent yet... I downloaded the program but it's only some kind of link catcher, where can I find the .torrent files?