DVD Concert in Bochum cancelled!

enitharmon said:
yeah, I don't know what you look like neither
my ICE was 40 min too late and took a taxi to come, I arrived a little after 20:00, you were propably already gone

so I missed the last train back to Berlin (20:36) and here I am waiting =/

just in case for the next time, in Nevermore concerts I wear a Neondreamers t shirt (greek fc)

I don't know if I can make it in October, it's not only the exams, is the extra money of course (ICE tickets dammit)

yea, i drove home at 1930 or smth. make sure to let me know if youll make it to the rescheduled gig and i will keep my eyes open for you :saint:
i hope you trip home went well ...

We just got back from Bochum from a 3 hour roadtrip, bummer!!!

Get well soon Warrel

nevermore12092006-01.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry:

i flew from boston for the show.

obviously i was extremely disappointed to say the least, but it isnt the end of the world. ill try to be there in october, but i dont think i can make it happen.

hope warrel is all right.

lebanese guy said:
was there as well, drove from belgium with 2 fans from 10:00 AM, arrived 2:30 pm at zeche, waited until 7 to find the bad news :-(.

at least we met some good new friends. one of them is american who flew all the way from the US just for this show, he was majorly disappointed. i guess he had the farthest/costliest trip among the attendees :).

well i hope they get well soon for the biepop event.

that is me- what's up man. fun night last night. hey, nevermore cancelled but at least we got free sausages (after you left) and drank beer! it was nice meeting you.

i was supposed to fly to this event, but when i read the helsinki concert thread where someone mentioned that WD seemed to have some problems with his health, i decided that i shouldn't take the chance. at any rate, the later date works better for me, unless i come down with something...

hope you're feeling better!

Faffy said:
Get well Warrel!

But. Maybe the next dvd recording will be with Steve... I hope so.
Nothing happens without reason.
:D

the only thing that makes me really sad (apart from Dane being sick), is that the crowd would have been from all over Europe, now chances are that most people are gonna be Bochumese (not so good :p )

MetalSteph said:
How did we not meet? I remember chatting with Chuck for a bit. You must have just seen me and thought "bitch" I get that alot. aha

were you wearing a dress/skirt??? because the official "first day" i met you (at a TESTAMENT show - haha)... i felt i recognized you!

you know me... shy n anti-human :D.

Sooo Warrel, I guess that Airborne stuff isn't working too well...

Time to put you in a plastic bubble :p

One time in right outside of Koln, Germany during Xmas time, I went to a little city fair and saw a stand that sold soup: the name was: GERMS SOUP

Hope you'll feel better Warrel... being sick sucks... get some chicken soup...
hopefully without Germs.

bandaid_bf24.gif

Devy_Metal said:
i flew from boston for the show.

obviously i was extremely disappointed to say the least, but it isnt the end of the world. ill try to be there in october, but i dont think i can make it happen.

hope warrel is all right.

That was quite the trip for a show! Sucks man; too bad you didn't get to see them. :ill:

What about the remaining dates?...I was thinking about going to Frankfurt on the 25th...has the whole tour been cancelled?