E L E N D

Think we can lobby The End to get the rights to the 'Tenebres' trilogy and re-release? In fact I'm going to email them right now.

I picked up the Tenebres du Dehors digipack from ebay - I has some of the most awesome artwork I've ever seen on an album so it's worth getting the original

It just has old woodcuts and illustrations from Lost Paradise and stuff----you can find any of those on the internet and on museum websites, etc...

edit: Alcapoth- I'm glad you liked it!

Their profile has been under maintainance for 2 days now...

Please upload a song, this sounds very interesting.

Cheers

^ Darkbliss is a fan of Artemesia Gentileschi. \m/\m/ Very cool man, she was incredible.
Oh, thje 16th century woman painter? Ah, no. if that's my avatar you're referring to.That;'s the front artwork of Puissance's Mother of Disease album. I had no idea they were related somehow. :p

Think we can lobby The End to get the rights to the 'Tenebres' trilogy and re-release? In fact I'm going to email them right now.

I picked up the Tenebres du Dehors digipack from ebay - I has some of the most awesome artwork I've ever seen on an album so it's worth getting the original

Haha, let me know what you find out. I'd KILL to buy that album. Well, at least I know I have two of them.

I want to know what people's opinions are on the two that I have ordered; Winds and Sunwar.