Kill your mama....

penguinofwrath said:
Sad as I am to admit it, I sometimes exploit that 'goat-sacrificing, parent-killing, dog-raping' image for personal ammusement. The look on a cheerleaders face after you tell her you sit around in the woods all day 'playing troll' and spend your weekends burning various-and-sundry things is priceless.

I can see that, Shock Value those little preppy bitches need that sometimes
:D

penguinofwrath said:
Indeed... I did a report on the history of black metal for my speech class... the dead silence when I finished was the most beautiful sound I ever heard.

Thats great lol ...... I could bore you with a simmilar story of my own but I wont Way to go Bro :D How long was your report?

That's 'way to go sis', but who's counting;)

anyways, my report was well over 15 minutes long.... somewhat of a problem, as it was supposed to be less than 5. I still made a 100 on it, though. The actual 'reporting' was only about 10 minutes, but my report had a question and answer session tacked onto the end. I got asked some variation of 'do you kill/burn things like those guys' about 50 times, but like I said, it was all worth it.

Reactions: JonnyD
penguinofwrath said:
That's 'way to go sis', but who's counting;)

anyways, my report was well over 15 minutes long.... somewhat of a problem, as it was supposed to be less than 5. I still made a 100 on it, though. The actual 'reporting' was only about 10 minutes, but my report had a question and answer session tacked onto the end. I got asked some variation of 'do you kill/burn things like those guys' about 50 times, but like I said, it was all worth it.

OH LOL well still cool thats great that you got a hundred on such a subject I would have been crucified If I ever did while I was in school I was considered a weirdo cause I listened to Metallica

Anyways ROCK ON SIS

LuminousAether said:
That's really cool and all I can see why someone would say that Good For You all becuase I am so Hapy foR all of You and I dont no wuT I am talking about becuas i Just Read Jonny's posts an my Brain is deleted

Damn man I dont know what to say I dont think I have ever met anybody as pathetic as you I mean c'mon If you hate me that much why are you following me around if my posts bother you that much then dont read them wow you poor poor bastard you have nothing better to do than follow me around

JonnyD is Really cool he knows what's up punctuation is for Morons just ask JonnyD cuz he nos. Woops i putted a period there Oh no JonnyD will Get pissed and Claim I am following him around for responding to his Lame insults oh No Oh no Oh No

LuminousAether said:
JonnyD is Really cool he knows what's up punctuation is for Morons just ask JonnyD cuz he nos. Woops i putted a period there Oh no JonnyD will Get pissed and Claim I am following him around for responding to his Lame insults oh No Oh no Oh No

Learn English.

LuminousAether said:

I happen to enjoy reading JonnyD's posts. I can't say the same about your's. You want to pick at someone.... come fuck with me big man. The last thing you want to do is match wits with me.

Bryant

JESUS H. CHRIST.

You are the most sensitive metalheads ever.

My replies were obviously jokes, and quite hilarious ones too.

And why should I care about anyone enjoying reading my posts? If you don't find my jokes funny, I really don't care. I post what I find to be funny, and if someone doesn't agree, then more power to 'em. If you are actually offended by anything I say, then I don't know what to say... except that this is an internet message board and sensitivity is useless.

If JonnyD can't cope with someone making fun of his eccentric capitalizations, then why does he do them? It takes MORE effort to randomly capitalize words than it does to leave them in the proper lowercase form.

LuminousAether said:
JESUS H. CHRIST.

You are the most sensitive metalheads ever.

Feelings..... nothing more than feelings..... trying to forget life... heard Opeth's cover of that one yet ?

My replies were obviously jokes, and quite hilarious ones too.

I don't find following around serious posters and bashing them funny in the least.

And why should I care about anyone enjoying reading my posts? If you don't find my jokes funny, I really don't care.

If you didn't care you wouldn't have became defensive about it.

I post what I find to be funny, and if someone doesn't agree, then more power to 'em. If you are actually offended by anything I say, then I don't know what to say... except that this is an internet message board and sensitivity is useless.

I don't have a problem with you LA. You have a buttload of posts under your belt, so obviously you aren't some silly troll. In fact, you are closing in on 1000 posts, so why act like a troll ?

If JonnyD can't cope with someone making fun of his eccentric capitalizations, then why does he do them?

That I have no idea about....

It takes MORE effort to randomly capitalize words than it does to leave them in the proper lowercase form.

Except for "h" after an uppercase "t." That one pisses me off. I have to correct that one about half the time........... Anyway to get back to my point, I am not trying to start a flame war with you. I simply don't find amusement in you following people around and bashing them. If it were one reply.... big deal as everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is a message board and you can say whatever you want to I suppose but I would expect quality posts from a UM veteran like yourself, not troll impersonations.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Except for "h" after an uppercase "t." That one pisses me off. I have to correct that one about half the time........... Anyway to get back to my point, I am not trying to start a flame war with you. I simply don't find amusement in you following people around and bashing them. If it were one reply.... big deal as everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is a message board and you can say whatever you want to I suppose but I would expect quality posts from a UM veteran like yourself, not troll impersonations.

Bryant

I have never ONCE followed someone around insulting them. JonnyD and that one Russian guy have done that to me, but never me to them.