Kill your mama....

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
Heres a term I have heard to describe Metal For YEARS "Kill Your mother,Rape your puppies" I hate that its so damn Stupid I dont think I have ever Heard "Rape your Puppy" In a Metal song Ever "Kill your Mother" yes How many of you have Heard this Ridulous Term?

JonnyD said:
Heres a term I have heard to describe Metal For YEARS "Kill Your mother,Rape your puppies" I hate that its so damn Stupid I dont think I have ever Heard "Rape your Puppy" In a Metal song Ever "Kill your Mother" yes How many of you have Heard this Ridulous Term?

I have NEVER heard this term Jonny D.
I respect all mothers & I don't like Puppies.
Do you think it has something to do with agression?!
That's the only thing that pops into my mind......

JonnyD, I don't like you either. Unlike you, though, I have a reason. You have the level of intellect of a freshman dropout working at an automotive factory and listening to hair metal while living in his mother's basement. Hit a little close to home?

LuminousAether said:
JonnyD, I don't like you either. Unlike you, though, I have a reason. You have the level of intellect of a freshman dropout working at an automotive factory and listening to hair metal while living in his mother's basement. Hit a little close to home?

Oh wow I am just in aw of you superior Intellect "Look at me I'm a complete asshole who has nothing better to do than Insult others" Do me a favor asshole take it somewhere else I'm sure the other people around here dont wanna see it ...... as a matter of fact if you have something to say Pm me dont ruin everybody elses experince just because you feel like being a DICK HEAD

Oh yeah bty I do still live at my parents house GASP!

sixxswine said:
I have NEVER heard this term Jonny D.
I respect all mothers & I don't like Puppies.
Do you think it has something to do with agression?!
That's the only thing that pops into my mind......

LOL It must be a saying that is only said around here
I have heard it my whole life it very well could have something to do with aggression

JonnyD said:
Oh wow I am just in aw of you superior Intellect "Look at me I'm a complete asshole who has nothing better to do than Insult others" Do me a favor asshole take it somewhere else I'm sure the other people around here dont wanna see it ...... as a matter of fact if you have something to say Pm me dont ruin everybody elses experince just because you feel like being a DICK HEAD

Oh yeah bty I do still live at my parents house GASP!

Asshole this, dickhead that...

You're a few fries short of a Happy Meal... buddy.

LuminousAether said:

He has the intellect of a freshman drop out? I guess that would explain why he knows the History of the Czars of Russia. Not to mention other delightful historical tidbits of information.

Working at an automotive factory? Nah, he hates working on cars.

Listening to hair metal? Occassionally. But more often than not, thrash. He's forgotten more about metal than most people will ever know.

Living in his mother's basement? Wrong again. We rent the entire upstairs. Quite cozy, too. Just got some new furniture.

Hit a little close to home? Nope. I think you landed somewhere in Missouri.

LuminousAether said:

Please, please give it a rest. Okay?
I'm asking you in a respectful, kind manner.
Cool?
:wave:

I always thought it was "Kill your mother, kill your cat".

Anyway, I've heard this shit for years. Like in high school I overheard someone talking to one of her friends about how metal bands are all about killing animals, satanic sacrifices, ect..., and it kind of bothered me. So I took it upon myself to explain to her that her logic was flawed, pointed out the artistic merit of certain bands lyrics and the ideologies behind so-called "extreme" lyrics, and pointed out that I, myself am a vegetarian and wouldn't support a scene if it promoted such things as "killing kittens". We became good friends after that.

Maybe "metalheads" just need to explain these things to those that don't understand rather than insult them or ignore them the way that I usually see. Not everyone is a complete moron, they're just misinformed. Of course when you have idiots like the guy from Norway carrying a head around at parties, or this shit I remember a good 10-12 years ago on the news about some guy killing his own dog (cut it's tongue out and it bled to death) in some lame sacrifice because he thought it would impress satan and David Vincent, coming along and ruining things, it sets us back a bit.

On a side note, there was a funny bit where they interviewed David Vincent and asked him if he believed in satan, to which he replied "I am satan." (obvious sarcasm). Haha. The interviewer just sat there like an idiot.