[ebay] rare DT stuff: Gallery/Mind's I 10" CD editions

I hope Nt3n already has those, I don't think I'll be able to beat him. But I will try.

agagahga yeah, matse I already have them both.. go ahed!

plintus, when you are ko-ed, I'll let you decide your customized death-type:

a) baseball bat on your face
b) chainsaw cut on your belly
c) impalation

I hope you choose c).. it's the one I've been experimenting the most lately, so I'm particularly good at it!

Hey there! Sold 'em both.

But the mail system of one of the buyers seems to refuse to work. I always got emails that tell me that the mails could not be delivered.

So, if there's a ebay user called satyre4: please log in to ebay and check your messages there to get all information you need. Seems like delivery of regular emails take forever and a day.

Thanks.

Haha, no no :loco:

I think it's just a technical problem, so maybe it's someone from this forum. just thought I'd post it here in case that guy is desperately waiting for info ;)

Haha, no no :loco:

I think it's just a technical problem, so maybe it's someone from this forum. just thought I'd post it here in case that guy is desperately waiting for info ;)

In fact im the winner but i never receive anything from you not even in junk mail! And i do not check on my ebay cause the last time i check a coupl hour before the end i was outbid so ! contact me here if you can't email me!

Haha what a chain of confusion and misunderstandings :lol:

Anyway... we're in email contact now, so, no worries.

Well... but... maybe someone here knows how bank transfers from Canada to Germany work? The bank couldn't tell me now because they're closed since a few hours and just have a hotline there... and they just know the half. Gna... gotta call them tomorrow morning again 'cos then there are ppl there who know. But anyway, someone here knows it as well?

Haha what a chain of confusion and misunderstandings :lol:

Anyway... we're in email contact now, so, no worries.

Well... but... maybe someone here knows how bank transfers from Canada to Germany work? The bank couldn't tell me now because they're closed since a few hours and just have a hotline there... and they just know the half. Gna... gotta call them tomorrow morning again 'cos then there are ppl there who know. But anyway, someone here knows it as well?

For an european country to another european country, you need the "iban" and "bic" (or "swift") codes of your account (you can easily ask what they are to your bank).
Otherwise, if you dont give the codes to the person who sends you money from an other country , that person will have to peay some fees (and they are rather expensive, ex, from Belgium to Germany, its something like 50 euros). I dont know how it works with Canada, but I guess it would be pretty much the same.

Yeah damn... i've researched in the www, and depending on which bank does the transfer from CAN to GER, that's an amount between 20 and 50 euros.... damn, that's way too much... :ill:

Seems like I really have to open a paypal accound, d'oh!!!! Anyway.. :)

Thanks!

i forgot about paypal. It would probabily be the best choice. I just ordered a nice graphic calculator on ebay (i was fed up of losing some time in math exams because i had to calculate all the matrices/ equations with x^3, etc by hand), it was on ebay.de, but the store is located in the US, and with paypal there were no fee.

yeah.. paypal's only feed are paid by the seller.. and it's usually very low fees.. like 1-5 euros, depending on the auction/selling price.. but nothing like bank transfers.. spending 50 euros to pay something which is worth less than 50 euros is crazy!

i forgot about paypal. It would probabily be the best choice. I just ordered a nice graphic calculator on ebay (i was fed up of losing some time in math exams because i had to calculate all the matrices/ equations with x^3, etc by hand), it was on ebay.de, but the store is located in the US, and with paypal there were no fee.

I think you don't have to pay anything for the transfer, you pay only receiving money.

Yeah... but the fees from CAN to GER via paypal are not that low as well. That's 0,35 Euros plus 3,9% of the amount that I receive. If you add the fees from ebay (putting stuff in ebay with pictures plus the fees that they take when the item is sold) that's a lot total... :erk:

thats funny that you have to pay for receiving money when you sells something... the other way around would be more logic (if you really want something that is located abroad, you pay for it).