Education and such....

Okay, cool I get it now. In my country it would be a "bachelor of business" or "bachelor of commerce" or something similar so I didn't see the distinction between the two systems.

Okay, cool I get it now. In my country it would be a "bachelor of business" or "bachelor of commerce" or something similar so I didn't see the distinction between the two systems.

Some schools just have a Bachelor's of Business Administration, some have a BSBA, some have a BABA, etc.

It depends on the school.

I am studying the lawyer carrer in the UNAM = Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México = The National Autonomous University of Mexico.

It is the largest university in Latin America and is ranked the best in Latin America, Spain and Portugal according to a study conducted by The Times released in 2005-2006. A study by Peking University also considered UNAM to be the best university in the region and also the sole most important university in the Spanish-speaking world

I'm going to study English & Lit at Newcastle University this fall. Student loan applications in process. :bliss:

i cant wait for next semester: i am going to study material science instead of geology (as i already said, i wanted to specialize in mineralogy, but found out that material science is more interesting and i will probabily have better possibilites for jobs). But i have to redo some courses i already had this year like math, cristallography and a dumb physics lab (the experiment we did were really annoying), because apparently we didnt do enough exercices or learn enough on the subject

heh that should indeeed be frustrating... studying 5 years for ... absolutely nothing. I hope you will find a (good) job soon, and that i will find one in 5 years!