EG albums poll

what is your favourite EG studio album at this point?

• The dark discovery

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Solitude dominance tragedy

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • In search of truth

Votes: 21 28.8%
  • Recreation day

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • The inner circle

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Monday morning apocalypse

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuksug!

Apr 5, 2006
this poll might have been here before, but if it has, the admin can delete it.
what is your favourite EG studio album? Hard one, there are so many highliht EG albums! :)

Inner Circle is my favorite.
actually, all of Evergrey's albums are awseme. Each album has its own magical atmosphere and highlights, but IC made more of an impact than the others.
Altough, In Search Of Truth is not far behind, it really serves the concept well.

to me, at this point my all-in-all favourite is Monday Morning Apocalypse, Recreation Day and Inner Circle following close up.

Well...my top faves are "In Search Of Truth" and "Recreation Day". I love both of them equally. ISOT is very dynamic, while RD is very diverse. Then comes "The Inner Circle", their most emotional album to date. I give the aforementioned albums 10 on 10, and those albums are the 1s that defined and created Evergrey's mass fanbase. Then "Solitude Dominance Tragedy", "The Dark Discovery"...the first 2 Evergrey songs I heard were "December 26" and "Nosferatu" from Swedishmetal.net radio when it used to be around. Both are beautiful albums. My least favorite is "Monday Morning Apocalypse", and I consider it a disappointment from Evergrey's diskography.

:headbang:

In search of trutch followed by Solitude dominance tragedy!

I dont think that Recreation Day is that good. It is a suprise for me that so may think that RD is their best album.

Rock on!

i just whant to know why there are no votes for Dark Discovery ?
i voted on inner circle but i'm surprised that no one likes the dark discovery album that much. Dark Discovery is not my favourite album but is better than the S.D.T album.
well, it was just a thought.

- keep up the dark side -