Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

dragonwarrior

Brother of Metal
Nov 22, 2005
Northampton, England
Anyone played this new game for PC or Xbox 360? I have the 360 version myself and it is absolutely stunning. Beautiful graphics, great gameplay, it really is one of the best games i've ever played.

Anyone else got it or played it?

I really want to get it, but I'm totally skint at the moment. I tried downloading it, but it was in french...

It looks awesome...once I finally get round to getting a better graphics card so it would actually work I may just have to get this...

dragonwarrior said:
Anyone played this new game for PC or Xbox 360? I have the 360 version myself and it is absolutely stunning. Beautiful graphics, great gameplay, it really is one of the best games i've ever played.

Anyone else got it or played it?

See? THIS is why you couldn't come to Turisas... you bought an xbox360! You can go to like 10 gigs with travel for that price! Plus I got Elder Scrolls 4 on my pc, and it looks better than on the xbox too :D It's stunning, but doesn't draw me away from World Of Warcraft for more then 2 or 3 hours at a time.

Aye, the game is a classic. I bought it on the 360 on launch day and have played over 60 hours on it so far. Loved every minute and it looks bloody awesome in HD.

This is gonna be the best game of 2006 that's for sure. I can't remember when my social life has been battered by a game so much:lol:

Dream Thief said:
This is gonna be the best game of 2006 that's for sure. I can't remember when my social life has been battered by a game so much:lol:

Ditto :D

I've clocked 40 plus hours and i've had it for a week or so.

I got my 360 in November Tonners! I'll see Turisas at BOA! :D

Actually i've seen it running on my mates PC and I thought the 360 one looked better, plus I can play it on a nice big tv :D

dragonwarrior said:
Ditto :D

I've clocked 40 plus hours and i've had it for a week or so.

I got my 360 in November Tonners! I'll see Turisas at BOA! :D

Actually i've seen it running on my mates PC and I thought the 360 one looked better, plus I can play it on a nice big tv :D

Your mate's PC is rubbish then :D Although I do remeber playing Morrowind on my Xbox and just spending hours gasping in awe at all the crazy-beautiful stuff... Although with RPGs that are so massively non-linear, you can actually spend a very long time doing very little at all.. like exploring every item in a house. I really should play 'other' games, but WOW has it's grip on me so tightly....

PS. Seeing Turisas TWICE is better than seeing them once :D

I don't have as much time as I used to these days so I'm sticking with World Of Warcraft for a while. I remember playing Morrowind a while back and thinking it was good, but it bugged me at how slow the character moved.

That said I'll probably end up buying Oblivion next time I'm out shopping.

mmmmm *drools* oblivion

I've only been able to play it at a mate's house so far, but ive still clocked upa few hours as a bright blue orc :headbang:

Thing is, i really can't afford to get it, not only would it set me back alot of money upgrading my pc to be able to run it, but it would KILL my social life, and I'd fail all my upcoming exams.

My main morrowind file has about 350+ hours on it... :cry: If i bought oblivion my gf would have to settle for a webcam if she wanted to see me :lol:

But it is an awesome game, I love the fact they got Sean Bean in to do Martin, thats cool.

I gave in and bought the game the other day. The game wouldn't play on my PC so I took it back, refunded it and bought an Xbox so I could play it :D.

And wow the game is good. I haven't come across any of the many bugs which apparently plague the game either. How far has everyone got into it?