Election day

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
Tomorrow is finally going to be the day. The polls open here in VA at 6:am so I'm gonna try to get there as early as possible. I'm just looking forward to the election being over with. I'm tired of all the commercials, phone calls, the polls etc, etc... Considering we have one of the most unpopular president's in modern day history, this is a very significant election. But the election coverage started 2 years ago, so I'll be glad when it's over.

And even when the election is over with, there will be a lot of bitching & whining from the losing party and the people who voted for the losing candidiate. So, whoever loses, deal with it. If the winner doesn't do a good job, vote his butt out in 4 years.

If this election was a championship fight it would be dubbed...

The war hero -vs- The used car salesman

:lol::lol:

Tomorrow is finally going to be the day. The polls open here in VA at 6:am so I'm gonna try to get there as early as possible. I'm just looking forward to the election being over with. I'm tired of all the commercials, phone calls, the polls etc, etc... Considering we have one of the most unpopular president's in modern day history, this is a very significant election. But the election coverage started 2 years ago, so I'll be glad when it's over.

And even when the election is over with, there will be a lot of bitching & whining from the losing party and the people who voted for the losing candidiate. So, whoever loses, deal with it. If the winner doesn't do a good job, vote his butt out in 4 years.

The campaigns started in the first week of November 2004, after FrankenKerry lost so pathetically. I just read a NY Post story that ends with this:

Tuesday night, the TV newsers will make their last efforts to impress you enough for you to stay with them after the 2008 campaign saga concludes, and the 2012 race commences first thing Wednesday morning.

You know, FUCK THEM!

I am so sick and tired of this perpetual campaign bullshit! Is that why our elected officials get paid? To get reelected? Obama's been campaigning nonstop for two years. No wonder he's got no experience. He's always on the road, campaigning!

This is not only complete bullshit created by the media who're looking for someone to make news for them, its also a total distraction and a waste of time and money.

Jurched

I casted my vote early. I still had to stand in line for two hours but it was worth it, or so I convinced myself. I voted libratarian.:danceboy:

With the election process starting 2 years ago, what has Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama & John McCain been doing for their respective states that they're senators in? They're out running for president, not doing their jobs back in their states. I wish I could have a job like that, get paid for one job and not do it while I look for another job. Must be nice to be a politician.

My point on this thread is that all politicians are crooked, have shady pasts and have people lining their pockets. Every election in U.S. history (besides George Washington's) has had people falsifying votes. Politics is a crooked game. I vote for the person who I feel is less crooked and who I think will do a better job than the other candidate.

I casted my vote early.

You CAST your vote early.. :loco:

Wait a minute. Obama never served in the military.

Obama the war hero?? Ah no, not on allahs best day!! McCain the used car salesman?? Not too likely... While Obama is trying to sell change that will never happen (Very clean, low miles) McCain is off stage gettting blood transfusions trying to stay out of sunlight so he can live another 500 years.

This shit has gone on WAAAYY TOOOO LOOONG!! At this point I don't care if
they dig up GG Allin and make him president!!! I just want this shit to end and let the talking bobbleheads find something else to ramble on about.

My point on this thread is that all politicians are crooked, have shady pasts and have people lining their pockets. Every election in U.S. history (besides George Washington's).

Dude cut down a cherry tree!!! For no reason!! The tree huggers of today would have him swinging (Can't say lynch, libs will piss themselves) from that trees brother.. He also threw a dollar across a lake.... Obama wants to take that dollar and cut it into the smallest pieces and give it out to everyone.

Point I'm making is Washington had more than a few skeletons hanging in his closet.. I just listed the easy ones everyone knows I haven't even got into the dead prostitutes and the opium addiction that almost ended his presidency early!!:yow::lol:

What are you gettin excited for, Johnny? Czechia already had its elections last month, yes? If you missed your chance to vote for Czech copies of the retarded shits we have over here, don't blame me.

ANYWAY, I had a uneventful time participating in this wretched circus. My wife was excited to be voting for the first time as a U.S. citizen, and I said to her, "Sorry your first vote has to be during this election, darling." She replied, "That's okay, the last one wasn't so great either." Good point.

I snapped a few photos of her filling out her ballot and inserting it into the shredder or whatever that machine is. Some ancient voting Gestapo guy was urging me to move along, since I finished voting but my wife was asking me about a ballot question.

When I finished, a lady attempted to stick an "I voted today!" sticker on me, but I said, "No thank you. I don't want people to know I was here."

I did have a chance to shout "Rosa DeLauro sucks balls! And so does Obama!" to two dippy high school kids decked with DNC political signs. A woman standing next to them could only say "UH OH!"

Oh well...

Two more votes for Ralph Nader for President.

And two votes against the Wicked Witch of the Northeast (DeLauro). At least I won't be corralled with the rest of the retarded sheep who give that stupid bitch 80% returns every other year...

Jurched

Dude cut down a cherry tree!!! For no reason!! The tree huggers of today would have him swinging (Can't say lynch, libs will piss themselves) from that trees brother.. He also threw a dollar across a lake.... Obama wants to take that dollar and cut it into the smallest pieces and give it out to everyone.

Point I'm making is Washington had more than a few skeletons hanging in his closet.. I just listed the easy ones everyone knows I haven't even got into the dead prostitutes and the opium addiction that almost ended his presidency early!!:yow::lol:

My point about the 1st presidential election was that it was probably the only one that wasn't rigged, that's all. Of course he had his issues & skeletons in his closet. A lot of the so called pioneers, explorers & heroes of the past have mainly the good stuff written about them. Look at Christopher Columbus, he raped & pilledged the Indians, brought diseases, but this person is remembered as the man who discovered America and we honor him every year by having a day of work/school. Everyone should have off on Veterans Day, not Columbus Day. Honor the Veterans that served this country and especially the one's that were injured and died in the line of duty.

Enough of going off on a tangent. I did see Ralph Nader on the ballot once again. That guy never quits, I got to give it to him. It was weird circling my vote and feeding it to a machine, instead of the old voting booths where you pushed down the knobs and pulled the lever to vote. I voted for Frank Rizzo (Jerky Boys), he's the best. Frank said he'll work circles around ya, he'll wrap your F!@kin head in with a ratchet!! That's the kind of guy we need.:headbang:

Damn man!!! I was just making light of what you had written.. I.E. a joke..
I hope you didn't take ANY of what I posted as serious!! I sincerely doubt the guy had dead hookers and if he had an opium addiction it's news to me...I just made it up..

Stay cool man and don't take anything I say outside of football talk too seriously:loco:

My point about the 1st presidential election was that it was probably the only one that wasn't rigged, that's all. Of course he had his issues & skeletons in his closet. A lot of the so called pioneers, explorers & heroes of the past have mainly the good stuff written about them. Look at Christopher Columbus, he raped & pilledged the Indians, brought diseases, but this person is remembered as the man who discovered America and we honor him every year by having a day of work/school. Everyone should have off on Veterans Day, not Columbus Day. Honor the Veterans that served this country and especially the one's that were injured and died in the line of duty.

Enough of going off on a tangent. I did see Ralph Nader on the ballot once again. That guy never quits, I got to give it to him. It was weird circling my vote and feeding it to a machine, instead of the old voting booths where you pushed down the knobs and pulled the lever to vote. I voted for Frank Rizzo (Jerky Boys), he's the best. Frank said he'll work circles around ya, he'll wrap your F!@kin head in with a ratchet!! That's the kind of guy we need.:headbang:

Everyone should have off on Veterans Day, not Columbus Day.

Ay! Columbus RULES, muthafucka! I don't care how many innocent indian maidens he gang-banged. Even if he gave em halloween goodie bags, they'd all die of smallpox ANYWAY. Point is, he changed the world forever!

I voted for Frank Rizzo (Jerky Boys), he's the best. Frank said he'll work circles around ya, he'll wrap your F!@kin head in with a ratchet!! That's the kind of guy we need.:headbang:

I wanna vote for the Jerky Boys, goddamn it! What's Rizzo running for? Please tell me Congress!

Jurched

I think I got stuck with one of those I voted stickers before I even knew what was going on.

Wasn't much of line either. Everyone was over 85. I can only conclude, based on such a small sampling size, Mccain wins in a landslide.

anybody attempting to vote in PA?
i just saw the news report that Black Panther members are standing at the entrance of polling places with nightsticks and intimidating white voters, by saying they're tired of white supremacy in this country and a black man is going to win this election.

yay. gotta love the mentality of the Obama supporters.

just saw the news report that Black Panther members are standing at the entrance of polling places with nightsticks and intimidating white voters, by saying they're tired of white supremacy in this country and a black man is going to win this election.

hah ha ha! I saw that video! Makes me wonder: Are they lettin Koreans through?

Jurched

Damn man!!! I was just making light of what you had written.. I.E. a joke..
I hope you didn't take ANY of what I posted as serious!! I sincerely doubt the guy had dead hookers and if he had an opium addiction it's news to me...I just made it up..

Stay cool man and don't take anything I say outside of football talk too seriously:loco:

It's allright. I heard the he reason he caught pnenomenia (not sure if that's spelled right), was he was sleeping with one of his slaves and quickly jumped out the window and landed in the snow, caught pnenomenia and eventually died. Plus, there are rumors that he had STD's and other stuff, but who knows if any of that is folklore or real?